Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's in our hands...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
But if we win tomorrow, can we not just play the reserves for the last two games? There’s always some player somewhere who suffers an awful knee injury in the last game of the season. I’d rather it wasn’t one of our lot just now.
Our reserves may well be next year's first team. Prefer them not to get injured either!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who would have thought? It's actually up to us, without relying on others, for a place in the Europa League. Madness. f*** me, I love this club. :)
Sorry, not strong enough. You need to threaten people that unless they howl like banshees on heat for 110% of the time, they are a disgrace to the club.

Invent new songs.

Start a song from the gents, while having a piss. To the tune of 'the only way is up'.

Drink so much beer you literally soil yourself. With actual soil.

That sort of thing.

Start a new thread. "How I will sing so hard tomorrow I will blow my left kidney out my backside, any anyone who doesn't join me will soon find themselves on dialysis".

For my part, I solemnly commit to scream and scream until I'm sick.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Of course it is... Europa League is very winnable, for any top Premier League team.

What on earth makes you think it isn't?!
In 30 years it’s been won by a PL side 4 times, Chelsea x2, MU and Liverpool. What on Earth indeed…

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I'm shorting Brighton to finish in the top 6 this season. I always cock up such betting attempts so Euro-qualification is as near certain as anything can be in a randomised process like footy results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here