Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s gonna be a scorcher ...plans?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Spent the day fishing and getting burnt. Tomorrow a nice pub garden and go from there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Golf with the ladies tomorrow..... then drive to 5 lakes Essex. 4days of golf at decent course. Mucho alcohol. Mucho decent food. Mucho sun mucho hanging around the pool on the maniki.

Marvellous scenes

Btw. Aperol spritz so far and three glasses of semilion Chardonnay

Me sir, pissed sir, no sir. How very dare you !!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Golf with the ladies tomorrow..... then drive to 5 lakes Essex. 4days of golf at decent course. Mucho alcohol. Mucho decent food. Mucho sun mucho hanging around the pool on the maniki.

Marvellous scenes

Btw. Aperol spritz so far and three glasses of semilion Chardonnay

Me sir, pissed sir, no sir. How very dare you !!!

An Italian barman mixed me the usual 3-2-1 Aperol Spritz but added a splash of gin in it as well. Stunning.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Works pretty full on at the mo...so working tomorrow...sort the van out Sunday..chores..might catch at hour with grandson after I’ve done daughters garden ...check on my 91year old Dad ...then umm collapse in chair and watch a bit of the closing set at Glastonbury

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Happy anniversary mate.
What a line up this weekend, and it's our Wedding Anniversary.

Tonight is a pre-Festival fundraiser in the grounds of Arundel Castle
Tomorrow is a spot of shopping and then a late lunch somewhere between Southampton & Arundel followed by family Dinner.
Sunday is a football tournament in Chichester

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ooooh. Not tried that. Must give it a go
An Italian barman mixed me the usual 3-2-1 Aperol Spritz but added a splash of gin in it as well. Stunning.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a line up this weekend, and it's our Wedding Anniversary.

Tonight is a pre-Festival fundraiser in the grounds of Arundel Castle
Tomorrow is a spot of shopping and then a late lunch somewhere between Southampton & Arundel followed by family Dinner.
Sunday is a football tournament in Chichester

Have a great time, sounds good.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reached a heady 22 degrees here this afternoon then dropped back to 19. Very pleasant.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Saw my first frost since I moved here 2 and a half years ago . 3 degrees!! Think that's the coldest its been since the move. Should top a toasty 13 at its highest today but if the sun comes out it will be nice. Think my 12 year old will be feeling it tomorrow shes tramping up some hills with the scouts. Theyre pretty clueless about curries here so im going to warm up my workmates with a nice Vindaloo later and some beers.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Off to Perranporth tomorrow, try to do it at least once a year, messing around in the surf and on the beach, lunch, more surf fun then into the Watering Hole (pub on the beach) for some food, watch the sun go down over the sea, then drink and dance to a band until chucking out time, crash out somewhere and go home on Sunday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Off to Perranporth tomorrow, try to do it at least once a year, messing around in the surf and on the beach, lunch, more surf fun then into the Watering Hole (pub on the beach) for some food, watch the sun go down over the sea, then drink and dance to a band until chucking out time, crash out somewhere and go home on Sunday.

You win the thread.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Anyone looking to escape the warm sunny weather up here should head there today then
7d53fd486cae188129b04898b9b39aea.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here