It's all over now , no play offs this season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If we lose at Forest we are still very much in the running. We'll have two winnable games at home after, one of which is Leicester who are the team we should be aiming to overhaul. They are on a worse run of form and have the more difficult games left. A draw at Forest will be good, win amazing but a loss will not end our play off chances.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
No, It's because you know we'll not reach the play offs, if you were so confident then you'd place the wager. .

What ARE you talking about. :lolol:

I'm not betting £250 on it because i'm not an idiot. Do you think you have to BET to show any form of confidence? If that's the case then I suggest you see someone as you clearly have a betting issue.

You post a doom and gloom post on the day we beat our rivals and move level on points with the playoffs. If you can't be pleased for one moment then I feel for you. Maybe get yourself down the bookies and cheer yourself up that way?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It would be good to win at Forest but we certainly don't need to. You only need to look at Leics run in to see just how strong a position we're in

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

Mr Soprano,

Please write off our season every week.

BV :lolol:

Seriously, what a great day.

From here until FOREVER, St Patrick's Day IS St 3NIL'S Day :lolol:

Last edited:

Feb 3, 2013
What ARE you talking about.

I'm not betting £250 on it because if not a ****ING idiot. Do you think you have to BET to show any form of confidence? If that's the case then I suggest you see someone as you clearly have a betting issue.

You post a doom and gloom post on the day we beat our rivals and move level on points with the playoffs. If you can't be pleased for one moment then I feel for you. Maybe get yourself down the bookies and cheer yourself up that way?

Doom and gloom merchant am I? I'm a realistic and believe we won't make the play offs because of Gus's tactics. He'll be back to basics for the next match and pack the midfield with defensive players and no wingers yet again. Gus was in a no win situation today and went for broke and it paid of but he should be like that all the time at home and the fans would love him more for it.

Yes I'm ecstatic after today's win, feck me, been waiting since the 80's for a win over the scummers but todays win has painted over the cracks.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Doom and gloom merchant am I? I'm a realistic and believe we won't make the play offs because of Gus's tactics. He'll be back to basics for the next match and pack the midfield with defensive players and no wingers yet again. Gus was in a no win situation today and went for broke and it paid of but he should be like that all the time at home and the fans would love him more for it.

Yes I'm ecstatic after today's win, feck me, been waiting since the 80's for a win over the scummers but todays win has painted over the cracks.

My league table must be wrong. I didn't realise we were so close to relegation.....

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne

You are a miserable F*****r...Gus got it spot on

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
OP is an absolute moron.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, It's because you know we'll not reach the play offs, if you were so confident then you'd place the wager. Bottle job. Forest away will end our hopes and anyone who went last year will be dreading a repeat performance.

I was there last year. Luckily we don't have Matt Sparrow to get sent off, and I guess Kaz won't have to go off at half time with illness.

Regardless, forget Forest, it's Leicester we'll overhaul. Have you seen their remaining fixtures ??? :lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Mr Soprano,

Please write off our season every week.

BV :lolol:

Seriously, what a great day.

From here until FOREVER, St Patrick's Day IS St 3NIL'S Day :lolol:

My reverse psychology worked a treat ,
When I posted this thread Forest had just won and Leicester were about to play & go 6 points clear of us and with our current form we didn't look like taking 3 points of Palace
But since the start of a throwing the dummy out of the pram thread everything went our way , Leicester lost & we beat Palace I've still got my reservations if we can make the play offs but if we can play like we did today then yes we can, every player was outstanding today's & gus's tactics were spot on

Roll on Forest away

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My reverse psychology worked a treat ,
When I posted this thread Forest had just won and Leicester were about to play & go 6 points clear of us and with our current form we didn't look like taking 3 points of Palace
But since the start of a throwing the dummy out of the pram thread everything went our way , Leicester lost & we beat Palace I've still got my reservations if we can make the play offs but if we can play like we did today then yes we can, every player was outstanding today's & gus's tactics were spot on

Roll on Forest away

Soppy....yeeeee up the albion

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

You are right, mid table mediocrity is all we have to look forward to for the remaining seven games.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No, It's because you know we'll not reach the play offs, if you were so confident then you'd place the wager. Bottle job. Forest away will end our hopes and anyone who went last year will be dreading a repeat performance.

Your posts are 100% bullsh*t. Every single one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports