Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all over now , no play offs this season

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
we basically just got our game in hand back today.

let's not waste it again!

Game in hand v Blackburn away - 1 point (wasted)
Game in hand v Blackburn home - 1 point (wasted)
Game in hand v Barnsley away - 0 points (wasted)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
What a load of f******g bollocks.With 9 games to go we are 3 points outside the playoffs with a game in hand.
He must be doing something right.

On the eve of our biggest game of the season why can't we just get behind the team.
This with brass knobs on.

briggsy

May 2, 2011
West Hove
Calm down everyone ! the worst place Brighton will finish this season is 7th place. Brighton have a great chance of making the play offs even if we dont win tomorrow.We have to play Leicester at home and Forest away plus has anyone seen Leicesters last three games they play Palace and Forest away plus in between they have Watford
at home. Even if we are 1 point behind on last day i would fancy our chances of getting three points against Wolves then Leicester at Forest.Personally i think beat Palace tomorrow and we will definitely be in play offs.Get off Poyets back everyone has so short memories we would not be in this division if it was not for him so wake up and smell the coffee those of you who just slag him off constantly.I guess even if we do go up and were say in bottom three at Christmas you will be not be happy.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Dont be a prick

:facepalm:what a :tosser: still plenty to play for

You are pathetic.

Clueless statement.

What a load of f******g bollocks.With 9 games to go we are 3 points outside the playoffs with a game in hand.

He must be doing something right.

On the eve of our biggest game of the season why can't we just get behind the team.

All I said was I don't think well make the Play offs :lolol:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
All I said was I don't think well make the Play offs :lolol:

You didn't actually say that. You said Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

With 9 games left. It was the well that's it for another season that I took umbrage to. If we had 3 games left with a 10 point gap then it would be a legitimate statement. But with 9 games and 27 points still to play for BEHAVE.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Funnily enough I was about to start the exact same thread. Bottled it for the second season in a row, we'll lose to Palace on Sunday and it's over. We are too inconsistent to make a real challenge for the playoffs this season, Gus has one season left in my opinion.

Well done you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be either us, Forest or Leicester for the remaining two places so all to play for and the games against each other are mega

Feb 3, 2013
I don't think we'll make them. It's ok winning our cup final but Gus will revert back to his defensive formation, he's like a drug addict trying to give up but goes back to what he think is right and that will and will always cost us promotion.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't think we'll make them. It's ok winning our cup final but Gus will revert back to his defensive formation, he's like a drug addict trying to give up but goes back to what he think is right and that will and will always cost us promotion.

Wow. You must have REALLY enjoyed today.

We scored 3 today and 4 against Huddersfield. Some people....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Keep seeing springing up in threads defending Gus, tell you what, I'll have a £250 bet that we don't make the play offs, put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

Ok. So because I'm not willing to spend £250 on a bet with someone who I have never met before, I have to "shut up".

Yeah, great logic there moron.

Feb 3, 2013
Ok. So because I'm not willing to spend £250 on a bet with someone who I have never met before, I have to "shut up".

Yeah, great logic there moron.

No, It's because you know we'll not reach the play offs, if you were so confident then you'd place the wager. Bottle job. Forest away will end our hopes and anyone who went last year will be dreading a repeat performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here