Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It's a dark wintery Fridat

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kind of related, I've brought a bag of Sweet Chilli flavour Nobby's Nuts home from the pub with me.....absolutely disgusting.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm still the kind of bloke who believes a hangover is best cured by a fry up, a large, strong coffee, two Ibuprofen. a Marlboro Light and more booze at lunchtime.
I don’t smoke so I’d go for extra bacon.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
My fridats have been somewhat curtailed by high blood pressure, high cholesterol and being overweight(fat):(
Mix that in with feeling lousy since last weeks flu jab and ricking my neck just by looking in the bottom cupboard PLUS extreme cramp in my upper calves early this morning....my zest for living the dream has taken a bit of a nose dive! I'm only sixty three for flips sake:facepalm:
Since I gave up smoking eight odd years ago, I've never felt so knackered out
Look on the bright side. If you hadn’t packed up smoking, you may have been dead by now!👍😁

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have a friend visiting so me, the missus and friend went to a jazz/wine bar for two bottles of cremant then moved over to The Bird for pickle-backs, beers and burgers.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Few cans of Leffe. :drink:

Anyone noticed this is now brewed in the UK and only 6%, not 6.6% as it should be :rolleyes:. Is this another Brexit dividend?
Get a perfect draft (use my discount code for a discount) and you get kegs of Stella which are still 5% and Leffe which is still 6.6% - they are both two of my favourites:

1697889877052.png

Love it!

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I would like a perfect draft system, but would end up drinking too much if I did!
That’s what I thought but it takes about 4 hours to get a keg to temp (unless you put it in the fridge) so I put a keg in for special occasions (a day of football on the streams!). I don’t use it every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here