Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It HURTS today but we WILL finish above Palace this season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Fortunately we only have to play the submarines twice over the season, we will finish above them.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I think a lot depends on whether they can keep Murray fit , I thought they looked pretty toothless when he went off, considering they were playing against 10 men.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why not darling..you ok:O ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

And you broke through the 20k barrier for a crowd for the first time in years! Celebrations all round darling. Thimply marvellous.
:)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why not darling..you ok:O ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Because I wasn't talking to you, perhaps? And why are you trying to belittle me with your childish posts, you're making yourself look like a bit of a part?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I just hope that we both don't finish in the playoffs and have to face each other!!

Although a resounding victory against them at the Amex come March will boost the confidence a little. :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not convinced that we'll finish above Palace myself and today's result is painful to take. If Palace weren't flying I'd probably be pretty happy with this season so far. Palace still lording it over us takes the gloss off the fact that we are actually doing OK, Palace results against us and their position in the table is a bugger.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Palace will def finish above us unless they have a real dip in form. Very good looking team. As for the Seagulls ... we will be lucky to make the playoffs unless we get a striker.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Bearing in mind we get at least 50% bigger crowds than you, if we are little what does that make you?

Top of the League?

Shame about the sending off it spoilt it a bit, but Dunk seems to have that habit, not here to gloat, did Buckley play?

great result for us after our "blip"

Cant wait to come to the Gaymex again :D

Blaxland

Jan 25, 2012
Bearing in mind we get at least 50% bigger crowds than you, if we are little what does that make you?

Why are you obsessed with crowds dude..who cares as long as you get results on the pitch?one love lets get together and feel alright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here