Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS have apparently burned the Jordanian pilot alive

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Barbaric...Horrifying... More Horrifying than beheading..What or where next...I`m normally of the opinion keep out of other countries Politics/Problems.....Sadly I believe only time before we have another Lee Rigby,Charlie Hebdo type Atrocity here....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Amazes me shit like this is still going on. It's 2015. It's like we're back in the medieval times, drowning people in village ponds for witchcraft. Has humanity really made such little progress since then?

Shocking :nono:

....and Obama is thinking about sending weapons to Ukraine! Like that is really going to help

Jan 30, 2008
Oh for god sake, not this again. ISIS do NOT represent Muslims/Islam in the same way the Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK do not represent Christians.

RIP to the soldier, says it all about ISIS when I am not surprised about their actions.
so you're accepting the inevitable :tosser:
regards
DR

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they cannot treat sheep in this country humanely.
so how would we expect them to treat humans that way with a gun in their hands
they are undoubtedly murdering scum.

RIP Jordanian pilot

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's now time for a localised nuclear strike to wipe out these *******s.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Isn't that exactly what the people who join IS have done?

trouble is some want to come home to mummy because they don't like it

shred their passports at the border and send them back ......................and more votes for UKIP

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ISIS are in Britain?

I think you're a bit confused...

it starts with animals
so you have not seen the footage of the halal abatoir in york ............peace loving........... bollocks

EDIT:
THEY DO NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE THE KILL ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HUMANELY

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Don't think it would take much for normal peace loving muslims to turn into the devil...They still have the same beliefs full stop.

You have to be ignorant or naive to think otherwise???

Wow, showing some fine prejudice and ignorance here.

How do you know ALL muslims have the same beliefs?
Do all christians have the same beliefs?
What different sects of christianity do you know about?
What different sects of islam do you know about?
Do you consider you know much about islam?
What are you basing your comments on?

We're all upset about what we're seeing from these guys, but they want you to oversimplify it.
They want you to treat muslims like shit in this country, they're more likely to recruit this way.

Do you realise that most of ISIS's atrocities are on fellow muslims?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
ISIS are in Britain?

I think you're a bit confused...

Well, let's be fair they are, this lot are insidious and are currently doing a good job at destroying the hearts and minds of young ideological Muslims. I know people who are Muslim and I know for a fact that ISIS don't carry out these atrocities in their names. ISIS are infecting Muslim communities all over the world and, if I'm honest, I'm at a total loss to comprehend how quickly and effectively they have done that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
it starts with animals
so you have not seen the footage of the halal abatoir in york ............peace loving........... bollocks

EDIT:
THEY DO NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE THE KILL ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HUMANELY

I think that is more an animal rights issue rather than a religious one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
wow, showing some fine prejudice and ignorance here.

How do you know all muslims have the same beliefs?
Do all christians have the same beliefs?
What different sects of christianity do you know about?
What different sects of islam do you know about?
Do you consider you know much about islam?
What are you basing your comments on?

We're all upset about what we're seeing from these guys, but they want you to oversimplify it.
They want you to treat muslims like shit in this country, they're more likely to recruit this way.

Do you realise that most of isis's atrocities are on fellow muslims and sheep
a correction for you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think that is more an animal rights issue rather than a religious one.

its a halal abatoir .................four have lost their licence

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What a horrendous way to die. I imagine they haven't had the reaction they have wanted yet, so will crank it up a notch each time.

Yes, it is deeply worrying that they appear to want to.."crank it up a notch each time".

I fear for John Cantlie even more now. His family must be in bits.

I wonder what next is in store once they have used up their hostages, which are surely diminishing in numbers now. How many gunmen would it require to enter an English school and commit the attrocities witnessed so recently in Pakistan.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wasn't these peace loving muslims before they joined Isis or am I missing something?
Don't think it would take much for normal peace loving muslims to turn into the devil...They still have the same beliefs full stop.

You have to be ignorant or naive to think otherwise???

You have to be fairly ignorant to say they are all the same.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Barbaric...Horrifying... More Horrifying than beheading..What or where next....

I know this is probably not what most people would call normal, but when I heard talk sport say the pilot had been murdered in such an inhuman way they would not discribe it on air, I was then somewhat underwhelmed when I found out it was burning alive. In my defence I am not shocked, as I think beheading is pretty barbaric and I would have thought a more visual display such as disembowelling or being attacked and eaten alive by animals would have a more disgusted response. We in the west have in the past taken part in these acts, but yet again they are showing they have not moved on or to be honest taken the next evolutionary step. Nothing shocks me anymore about these psychotic, retarded, inbred, feckwits.....

How to deal with them, is unfortunately not with the bomb or gun, but education again unfortunately that's not gonna work on these religious brainwashed idiots. So the gun and the bomb it is until one side gets either fed up or is persuaded by money to stop.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm sure I read recently that the Jordanian Government threatened to kill every ISIS prisoner it had if they harmed the pilot.

I do hope they go through with it, slowly.

Apparently 5 ISIS prisoners have now been moved to a prison Jordan usually uses for executions. I'm not a supporter of execution but in this case I don't blame the Jordanians at all. My only concern is that it will make the terrorists martyrs.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Christ, an innocent soldier trying to defend his country against these vile ISIS animals has been killed - and someone on here wants to turn it into a debate about halal meat and how animals are slaughtered - bloody hell.

Time and place and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here