Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS have apparently burned the Jordanian pilot alive

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Another reason to boycott the next World Cup how they got it if there is any truth to that is just unbelievable. It seems the whole feckin worlds leaders are corrupt. Maybe there is a new world order making money from war and poverty divide and rule. What a worrying time we live in, and another reason I wake up each morning dreading the daily drudge, and horrible news we have daily.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It seems the whole feckin worlds leaders are corrupt. Maybe there is a new world order making money from war and poverty divide and rule. What a worrying time we live in, and another reason I wake up each morning dreading the daily drudge, and horrible news we have daily.

A lot of people are starting to awaken to this tinfoil theory.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Strong rumours that the Mother of the pilot died shortly after hearing of the barbaric murder of her son.

Yes it seems to be true: Kasasbeh’s mother grew gravely ill and became inconsolable after seeing the video of her son’s horrific death. Now the are reports that Saafia al-Kasasbeh, the pilot’s mother, has died of grief.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes it seems to be true: Kasasbeh’s mother grew gravely ill and became inconsolable after seeing the video of her son’s horrific death. Now the are reports that Saafia al-Kasasbeh, the pilot’s mother, has died of grief.

Yep, i have had a few reports in but did not want to put them up.

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Another reason to boycott the next World Cup how they got it if there is any truth to that is just unbelievable. It seems the whole feckin worlds leaders are corrupt. Maybe there is a new world order making money from war and poverty divide and rule. What a worrying time we live in, and another reason I wake up each morning dreading the daily drudge, and horrible news we have daily.

come on son ...you come across as a reasonably intelligent chap , what do you mean maybe...?? it's bloody obvious isn't it...?

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015

can you imagine how it would feel to watch one of your children burned to death........i think most parents would take a bullet to save their kids......i would...!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

She died the day after her sons death was announced, allegedly, no reports I've seen on BBC or Guardian yet, so i suppose until the news is official best put allegedly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here