Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Is Woke a significant factor in any upcoming General Election?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
These quotes the few that they are are far from extreme and do not link to Trump.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

What is wrong with that quote? Most people I know either share that view or have stronger objections or remedies.

"Elsewhere in the emails, Miller recommends another white-genocide touchstone: the French novel The Camp of the Saints, which dramatizes the apocalyptic scenario of Europe being overwhelmed by nonwhite immigration, leading to the end of civilization."

Yea like that couldn't happen, you know the truth isn't political or extreme, only to the extreme left.

Le Pen is not her father and Bannon realises you don't need the lefts approval to meet other Populists regardless how they rant scream and lie.

The problem the left have in making insinuations about "White Supremacy" the opposite can be inferred of them "White Genocide", thats the effect of demographics and mass immigration.

I will be quite clear on my agenda in opposing mass immigration, to stop Western Civilisation collapsing, to stop the left using immigrants as weapons and to improve standards of living.

You obviously support mass immigration so now State your agenda.

I'm an immigrant myself so I don't share your view that people moving countries will bring about the demise of civilisation as we know it.

Agenda? Not sure I have one. All I did was express an opinion that Trump and his associates were leading the US down a worrying path.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Dont bother Ive found the ignore function so you will join the other trolls.

Bye
Damn those trolls, asking questions you can't answer.

I'll let you into a little secret too, I'm one of those pesky immigrants, a lefty one at that. A self weponising immigrant, the worst kind (apart from the brown ones right?).

It's great that you have put me on ignore. Now I have more time to bring down western civilization. Bwuhahaaa bwuhahaha.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm an immigrant myself so I don't share your view that people moving countries will bring about the demise of civilisation as we know it.

Agenda? Not sure I have one. All I did was express an opinion that Trump and his associates were leading the US down a worrying path.
Come on now. The mighty intellect of Crawley Dingo has worked out our immigrant agenda. We might as well come clean, the game is up and all that.

Might as well admit that we are being used as weapons by the left to collapse western society.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dont bother Ive found the ignore function so you will join the other trolls.

Bye
You’re trying to tell us how the world works and you don’t even understand the most basic use of the apostrophe. :facepalm:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Woke pricks.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Woke us so ambiguous - everyone’s line is different although most normal people who aren’t brainwashed one way or the other have lines in similar places - and know when enough is enough too of course as well as remaining open and liberal.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My question would be.

What the hell is woke. To me woke is like a " Conservative's " shopping " bag for life"

You pull it out and throw anything and everything into it that they either don't like it can't explain. Throw it all into that bag and call it " Woke "
I relatively recently found out that woke just means political correctness ( gone mad, as they used to say ).

I was never that bothered by that concept either way. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
God, I hate that word. A little while ago my partner was getting a shoe fixed and the friendly cobbler started banging on about immigrants. We pointed out that we were immigrants too, to which he replied something about us being the right kind.

He's in an apt trade.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The next GE is gong to be ugly. However, Labour will be able to press the Tories on policy because they ducked this in 2019 making it a single issue vote 'Get Brexit Done'. Now chickens will come home to roost with the economy, strikes, cost of living crisis, NHS, housing, HS2 etc. Calling Labour woke won't touch the sides, except it will be Tories AND Reform Party saying it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here