Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ulloa's heading ability WORLD CLASS?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oscar must be very thankful that his predicessor stuck with the persuit of Ulloa and got him on a 4 1/2 year contract despite many of NSC informing him he should just forget the deal. Some personal highlights
This has been a priority for 12 months now, 3 transfer windows and we're basically back to looking for loan deals. FFS Gus.

Same old problem with us - we can't or won't sign a decent striker. I'm tired of hearing who we might be signing and the problems we're having. .

:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oscar must be very thankful that his predicessor stuck with the persuit of Ulloa and got him on a 4 1/2 year contract despite many of NSC informing him he should just forget the deal. Some personal highlights
:lolol:

This. Good things come to those who wait.

If only we'd RUSHED out and got David Nugent or Dave Kitson or some other lower league clogger.

Thanks Gus :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's very odd how he's still scoring regularly despite playing absolutely gash since his injury.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Worldclass?, err, nope, not his heading nor otherwise.
I've thought for while that he doesn't tend to commit to headers in the way a big strong centre forward should do. Balls tend to skim off the side of his head or he just mis-times his efforts which up to recently he's got away with by scoring a few. He has missed gilt edged chances lately with free close-in headers against Hull at home and I think Ipswich, but pretty sure there are a couple more.
Really needs to grow a pair and get stuck in but i'm not sure it's in him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who's that man who can't control it
Who's that crumpled on the floor
And he can't be arsed to chase
cos he hasn't any pace
And we don't NOT miss Murray any more

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Who's that man who can't control it
Who's that crumpled on the floor
And he can't be arsed to chase
cos he hasn't any pace
And we don't NOT miss Murray any more

first two lines of that are sooopoyb.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All this Ulloa talk will be irrelevant once we get the world class heading, touch, control, vision, passing, and goalscoring prowess of CMS back. Mark my words, there will be no moaning hence forth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here