Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any chance of Monday's game being postponed due to the storm?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Because I don't think it's ever fair on supporters travelling from distance to not know until such a late time.
The weather conditions may be better - but the after effects are likely to continue throughout the day.
I can guarantee that a relatively insignificant line, like Falmer's, will be massively underserved tomorrow eve, as wherever possible the rolling stock will serve key routes in/out of London.
So lots of fans could potentially be stranded after the game.

We'll if you can't get to the Amex you could always watch it on the telly :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's at times like these that persons that have chosen dull, administrative jobs in Public Service get overexcited at the rare opportunity to demonstrate their powers of caution and overreaction to promote fuel their own misguided levels of self importance : Beware they're preening themselves for tomorrow

Health and Safety Executive.

Game will deffo be off. http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/sad.gif

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Still thanks to our wonderful council at least my roads rubbish was collected last week so we dont have a street full of bins etc to be blown up in the air tonight. Oh, hang on...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I've got my window open and there's not much wind yet. Its all blown out of proportion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here