Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is the world going to end tomorrow?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s a shame it’s such a dismal day out there. All the hard work people have put in for this day. Could they not cancel till better weather.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
It’s a shame it’s such a dismal day out there. All the hard work people have put in for this day. Could they not cancel till better weather.
A nice thought, but this is how planet x rolls.
I did think the "end of days" weather would be a bit more dramatic though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A nice thought, but this is how planet x rolls.
I did think the "end of days" weather would be a bit more dramatic though.
Quite. I’m spending my last day keeping dry. Not catching my death out there.. no

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I’m about to take the dog for a walk. They’re quite sensitive to magnetic forces so I’ll let everyone know if he faces in a different direction when he takes a shit.

Well, if the world ends today, at least I've learnt something.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I did a big shop last night. The kind of shop so big that I make use of the twice-monthly 10% off.

I'd like to think, in the final reckoning, I get bonus points for having a well-stocked fridge.
Nice to see you flashing the cash, after all you can’t take it with you.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Hello everyone in heaven, what a let down, it seems exactly the same as before.
If there is a heaven, I'm pretty sure I won't be a feature.
I was briefly concerned when I discovered a hitherto unknown train option via Pontefract that lets me get to Sheffield for under £15, and then when it had WiFi I was convinced I must have ascended to the heavens without noticing.
But it turns out the WiFi's shit and my legs only fit in the Disabled Priority seats, so unless being over 6' counts as a disability in heaven I think we're ok.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
American evangalist Harold 'Carry On' Camping got his prediction about the end of days wrong the first time, said he had miscalculated and then gave his second prediction which also failed to happen. Something about stop digging when you are in a hole came to mind. Some believers had given away all their wordly goods and resigned from their jobs.

1692347522872.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've turned Earth off and on again and my power is back on. Time to make a coffee.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Well, if the world ends today, at least I've learnt something.
This has just clouded things for me to be honest. I have 2 dogs. 1 of them always craps in the garden parallel with the fence in a north/south orientation. Always. The other one craps in a completely random, kind of chaos theory way. To be honest the wife let them out this morning so I haven't been able to ascertain planet x's influence on today's motions.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If there is a heaven, I'm pretty sure I won't be a feature.
I was briefly concerned when I discovered a hitherto unknown train option via Pontefract that lets me get to Sheffield for under £15, and then when it had WiFi I was convinced I must have ascended to the heavens without noticing.
But it turns out the WiFi's shit and my legs only fit in the Disabled Priority seats, so unless being over 6' counts as a disability in heaven I think we're ok.

Naughty/not always the nicest in my teens (but not a thug), I think I’ll miss out too.

I should’ve adopted Catholicism to get a morality reset :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here