Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So why didn’t you just call her a **** then? Why the “hands like...” comment?

Poor show.

I called her a **** very early on in proceedings, I also mentioned she had hands like Pat Jennings.
If she tapped on your gatehouse window tonight would you want a lamb shank with hands that size?
Get a life .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I called her a **** very early on in proceedings, I also mentioned she had hands like Pat Jennings.
If she tapped on your gatehouse window tonight would you want a lamb shank with hands that size?
Get a life .

As amusing as it is watching you flail around and then decide to double down on your pathetic comments, I think you can stop now, just leave the shovel by the side of the hole.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As amusing as it is watching you flail around and then decide to double down on your pathetic comments, I think you can stop now, just leave the shovel by the side of the hole.

Post #1078, I said’ at least we now know what this **** looks like’ and we do now know what the **** looks like and she does have hands like Pat Jennings.
Get your head down.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Post #1078, I said’ at least we now know what this **** looks like’ and we do now know what the **** looks like and she does have hands like Pat Jennings.
Get your head down.

Painful.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mr offended on someone else’s behalf :lolol:
It’s words on a screen about a f***** criminal. :rolleyes:

Who said I was offended? Merely pointing out that you’ve made yourself look like a coven of bitches with your trans-phobic comments.
If a black person vandalised a war memorial would you make derogatory comments about their skin colour? No, so why is it acceptable to comment on this trans women’s appearance?

Grow up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are, as you wouldn’t have piped up.

Grow up? :lolol:
The bear pit was made for argumentative types like you, it’s nice to not see much of you on the main board.

I’m off as I was only passing through :bigwave:

You’ve mistaken a lively forum as permission to be phobic. Got yourself way too excited. Calm down. Grow up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who said I was offended? Merely pointing out that you’ve made yourself look like a coven of bitches with your trans-phobic comments.
If a black person vandalised a war memorial would you make derogatory comments about their skin colour? No, so why is it acceptable to comment on this trans women’s appearance?

Grow up.

Please point out the part in the news story link saying she is trans.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Please point out the part in the news story link saying she is trans.

It won’t do. It will refer to the person in the feminine. And quite right too, what she identifies as is utterly irrelevant to the news article.
We have nothing else to say to each on this matter. Goodnight.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It won’t do. It will refer to the person in the feminine. And quite right too, what she identifies as is utterly irrelevant to the news article.

Because you are wrong, the news article says she is a woman, no mention of trans.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
https://emergency-services.news/wom...d-statue-walks-free-from-court-with-630-fine/

At least we now know what this **** looks like.

Clearly she is not a nice person, who the hell takes a paint pot to a war memorial.
Very angry and moody too, symptomatic of early menopause given her age she should go have a check with her GP and see if can be ruled out or at least identified early.
Smoking apparently helps cause early menopause and she looks like a smoker.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Clearly she is not a nice person, who the hell takes a paint pot to a war memorial.
Very angry and moody too, symptomatic of early menopause given her age. She should go have a check with her GP and see if can be ruled out or at least identified early.
Smoking apparently helps cause early menopause and she looks like a smoker.

A thoroughly nasty ****, she should have been banged up in Holloway..... At least we all know what the **** looks like[emoji6]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I knew you couldn’t stay away :kiss:

She is transgender. Her crime is despicable and I thoroughly disagree with the defacing of war memorials.
However, taking the piss out of her “big hands” etc is transphobic.
And the article says she is a woman because she is a woman.
So no, I am not wrong.

https://courtnewsuk.co.uk/630-bill-...pporter-who-vandalised-bomber-command-statue/

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A thoroughly nasty ****, she should have been banged up in Holloway..... At least we all know what the **** looks like[emoji6]

Indeed
Its rather a revolting crime. Walking free with a fine seems a bit of a let off. She should have at least had a few days banged up if only to put off other horrible individuals carrying out the same vulgarity.
I doubt anyone would have considered that to be unreasonable given the target of her hate.

Edit: i see someone has done some digging and discovered Charlie is a transgender. I take the menopause thing back, menopause is for women obviously.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It’s okay, it takes a big man to admit when they’re wrong. It is no surprise to me that you are not that man.
You’ve not done well here.
Night.
TBFNTC

The point here is myself and the others you’ve had a hissy fit at took the piss out of a criminal in a news story, there was no mention of trans, I saw a photo of a rough looking woman and commented she looks like a man.

Well done you for finding another link that says she/ he is actually trans, give yourself a pat on the back. :rolleyes:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The point here is myself and the others you’ve had a hissy fit at took the piss out of a criminal in a news story, there was no mention of trans, I saw a photo of a rough looking woman and commented she looks like a man.

Well done you for finding another link that says she/ he is actually trans, give yourself a pat on the back. :rolleyes:

Jennings ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here