Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Statue of Blair unveiled today in Parliament square..
52fb01ce76b12138e18c0c9fce95f2af.jpg

Good to see Farage is back in the country.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No comment on what the Patriot did then ?
Regards
DF

I’ve been very clear on how I feel about vandalising statues of Churchill.

You call yourself Das Reich. You have forfeited the right to make any comment whatsoever on any aspect of the life of a man who helped free the world from the tyranny of Nazism. That’s it. End of discussion. You self identify as a Nazi. Your thoughts on the matter are at best, irrelevant at worst a deep insult to anyone who has ever fought for democracy and the freedoms you enjoy today.
Seriously, have a long hard think about how you carry yourself on here. Get your act together, you are a disgrace.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

You call yourself Das Reich. You have forfeited the right to make any comment whatsoever on any aspect of the life of a man who helped free the world from the tyranny of Nazism. That’s it. End of discussion. You self identify as a Nazi. Your thoughts on the matter are at best, irrelevant at worst a deep insult to anyone who has ever fought for democracy and the freedoms you enjoy today.
Seriously, have a long hard think about how you carry yourself on here. Get your act together, you are a disgrace.

The silence is deafening
Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm sure he gave an explanation once many moons ago as to why he named himself after the 2nd SS Panzer Division. It wasn't for the massacre of Jews at Minks, or subsequent war crimes thereafter, something to do with some nobel stand they took or something. Or maybe I imagined he made up some ridiculous apologists nonsense about it?

Max Hastings wrote: "Along their route they took reprisals so savage they will live for ever in the chronicles of the most appalling atrocities of war". Nice. But you know, a kid sprayed graffiti on a statue so we do need to concentrate on that...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Max Hastings wrote: "Along their route they took reprisals so savage they will live for ever in the chronicles of the most appalling atrocities of war". Nice. But you know, a kid sprayed graffiti on a statue so we do need to concentrate on that...

Listen, say what you like about the SS and the mass murder of innocents they committed, but they didn't intentionally damage a single statue of Winston Churchill. Not one. So I think we all know who the REAL bad guys are here.

Jan 30, 2008
If you stand up for a racist and their racism you are a racist. It is quite easy to understand. If you try to disrupt a peaceful protest highlighting racism as it offends you you are probably offended as you are a racist.

So, you have no idea why you've called him a racist , you're just as thick as the pricks in the vid calling him a racist
Regards
DF

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wow!! When I started this thread to ask a question about Gandhi I didn't think I would see 1000 posts and 100 pages, the answer was given in posts 2 and 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here