Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Fair enough, but that does not mean there isn't racism in this country.

Never said there wasnt.
There will always be racism in this country.
There will always be racism worldwide.Somewhere in the world some whites will hate non whites, some black people will hate non blacks, some brown people will hate non brown people and some "yellow" people will hate non yellow.
There has always been racism from the dawn of time and it will never be eradicated.. Humans are tribal. It simply isnt possible given how generations inter mingle.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Never said there wasnt.
There will always be racism worldwide.Somewhere in the world some whites will hate non whites, some black people will hate non blacks, some brown people will hate non brown people and some "yellow" people will hate non yellow.
There has always been racism from the dawn of time and it will never be eradicated.. Humans are tribal. It simply isnt possible given how generations inter mingle.

I think this country is probably the least racist in the world and is quite accepting of others as the rule to give us some credit. It's fairly white down here but we had a sprinkling of ethnic minorities in all my schools and there were never any racist incidents ever. Some mild bullying or teasing went on between everyone else but never on an ethnic minority, or using it as a reason.

I don't doubt that there could be some racism or bias in the system somewhere along the line and all it takes is one person in authority to affect a chain, but we have a good base to build from if racial tension is pacified rather than stirred up.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Video testimonies is more trusted than the written word so don't feel so smug with yourself that is, sophistry at it's best.

Books a bit too much like hard work?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Never said there wasnt.

Reluctantly I agree. It's human nature for many people

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Never said there wasnt.

so it's ok to be racist, you mean?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Or maybe it's because you have removed me from every thread that is related to this topic and this is the only one that my comments can still be in context, monkey brain.

:lolol:

So your excuse for thinking a post had been moved, when it hadn't is that you got removed from another thread (and it wasn't by me)?

Have you been to the Dominic Cummings School of Shit Excuses? :ffsparr:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
ARE more trusted

in that sentence, how are you meaning, sophistry?

Don't worry I knew you were insincere. I gave you a genuine answer to a question that you asked me twice for, yet no constructive dialog back. You seem to be more interested in trying to be a smart arse with someone else's comment than appreciation for my answer. This really says more about you than me if you have nothing better to do.

At least I know what you are about and are not worth engaging and you can't be a dick with Mod status. :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
:lolol:

So your excuse for thinking a post had been moved, when it hadn't is that you got removed from another thread (and it wasn't by me)?

Have you been to the Dominic Cummings School of Shit Excuses? :ffsparr:

Are you a traffic warden in your own life? Have you even got a life? :lolol: I don't care if it wasn't you. 9 x out of 10 it is. Makes no difference.

For a mod you are really childish and I wouldn't be happy with your moderating style if I was this forum owner. I would certainly give you a warning about trolling the users, and I may have even taken your mod status away by now for your historic form in this regard.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are you a traffic warden in your own life? Have you even got a life? :lolol: I don't care if it wasn't you. 9 x out of 10 it is. Makes no difference.

For a mod you are really childish and I wouldn't be happy with your moderating style if I was this forum owner. I would certainly give you a warning about trolling the users, and I may have even taken your mod status away by now for your historic form in this regard.

To be fair, that's exactly why you're not running it. Well, that and the constant Islamophobia.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't forget the conspiracy theories!

Yep you have a great memory and an agenda I see. Yes I made a comment about being suspicious about one event but you won't find me discussing conspiracies on this or any other platform. You are welcome to go through my posting history if you want to prove something, but I am surprised that you have attached yourself to a post and believe that you have a trump trolling card on comments. Amusing on the psychology front though.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Don't worry I knew you were insincere. I gave you a genuine answer to a question that you asked me twice for, yet no constructive dialog back. You seem to be more interested in trying to be a smart arse with someone else's comment than appreciation for my answer. This really says more about you than me if you have nothing better to do.

At least I know what you are about and are not worth engaging and you can't be a dick with Mod status. :lolol:

i'm sorry you think that, i was merely trying to understand your point

your grasp of the english language isn't what it might be

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yep you have a great memory and an agenda I see. Yes I made a comment about being suspicious about one event but you won't find me discussing conspiracies on this or any other platform. You are welcome to go through my posting history if you want to prove something, but I am surprised that you have attached yourself to a post and believe that you have a trump trolling card on comments. Amusing on the psychology front though.

and multiple governments and oil companies closing down perpetual motion engine technology :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
and multiple governments and oil companies closing down perpetual motion engine technology :lolol:

I wouldn't have written that, it would have been the youtube description that I copied in. I was only impressed by the precision engineering and mechanics of the machine at the time.

You are sad aren't you going through my posts but give me the link to this comment in it's entire context if you want to play a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here