Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is no statue safe?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I have not got an issue with certain statues coming down Mother Teresa most certainly included from what I heard, but most in the black community do not even care about them the because there are bigger problems. The statues are superficial but this is more about white people going on a day out virtue signalling with hand written placards to feel good. It's the anarchists and the defund the police narrative and many other agendas for copycat opportunists to pull down statues and vandalise graveyards.

The best analogy I could give would be the same Extinction Rebellion generation are protesting a clean message one day, but the next they are leaving trash and plastic on our beaches for the sea to wash away and not giving a shit.

On Channel 4 on Monday Patrick Hutchinson said that we need more black police officers on all levels. Great idea apart from that recruiting them means their community peers will consider them a sell out working for the opposition. At the BLM protest a black policeman in line was specifically targeted which led to a scuffle with a few other police having to protect him.

Can you see the problem? Just for starters.

can you see the solution? Just for starters

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I have no idea. Zanzibar would have been used for thousands of years trading everything and anything possible, but it was slave trading well into 20th century judging by the colour film.

word to the wise, read a book :D:wink::thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I wasn't commenting on te rights and wrongs of a "hostile environment". I was answering someone who stated there is not a racism issue in this country. Your post merely emphasises that there is.

And in terms of comment, it disgusts me, but then nobody will be surprised by that.

my post is nearly entirely taken word for word from the yougov page. It emphasises that Brits still support the hostile environment policy toward illegal immigrants despite the non illegal immigrant windrush group being unwittingly caught up in the process.
It is not racist to want illegal immigration into the country curtailed.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Jan 30, 2008
my post is nearly entirely taken word for word from the yougov page. It emphasises that Brits still support the hostile environment policy toward illegal immigrants despite the non illegal immigrant windrush group being unwittingly caught up in the process.

Nope , who invited them here anyway ????
Regards
DF

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
what is it?

Are you expecting me to write a report with my findings on here? :lolol:

One thing I will give you though as a taster. Finding a solution to the problem of black police officers being accused of being sell outs and traitors so we have more in the force on all levels, is one very important issue as starters. But that has to happen from within and those from the community who believe the same must be supported.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Are you expecting me to write a report with my findings on here? :lolol:

One thing I will give you though as a taster. Finding a solution to the problem of black police officers being accused of being sell outs and traitors so we have more in the force on all levels, is one very important issue as starters. But that has to happen from within and those from the community who believe the same must be supported.

yes

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Video testimonies is more trusted than the written word so don't feel so smug with yourself that is, sophistry at it's best.

Video testimonies invariably carry an agenda; whereas, serious, professional writers attempt to be dispassionate and aim at the truth ( obvs. no one is unbiased ). authors also tend to treat their potential readers with a modicum of respect, and allow them to make up their own minds.

do want you want, it's your life :D:thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Fair enough, but that does not mean there isn't racism in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here