Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So your view is independent and based on that you think the throat grabber should have been thrown out. Interesting.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
spit.gif

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
So your view is independent and based on that you think the throat grabber should have been thrown out. Interesting.

Any violence at a football ground isn't acceptable, If the other kid had hit him back he should've been kicked out too.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Me & my girlfriend were standing next to the whole incident, She saw more than me so i'll get her whole point of view tomorrow.
But at the end of the day if you're going to post negatively of the team we're all supposed to support expect to get a bit of heat for it.
And scoffing and mocking our fellow fans for chanting champions, You have to accept people are going to take exception.

Whoever spat if it were intentional it was a scuzzy thing to do. But grabbing a kid around the throat is equally as bad.
In my opinion you should've been kicked out for doing that.

there is your independant neutral first hand witness........thread closed?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Go on, own up!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can't win in this situation. Damned if you do, damned if you don't but I would feel a damned sight better if I was being spat on by anyone to punch their bloody lights out. If that got me chucked out then so be it, it'd be worth it. Little bastard deserved to be taught a lesson and I hope he got the point.

...And scoffing and mocking our fellow fans for chanting champions....

Ooh. This puts a different slant on things. If WW in real life is half as sarcastic about fellow Albion fans as he is on here then I imagine I might get a bit pissed off with him hearing him say those things. I wouldn't spit on him though. Completely unacceptable and the lowest of the very low. I'd stab him with a spork then shag his dad.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any violence at a football ground isn't acceptable, If the other kid had hit him back he should've been kicked out too.

Did you actually see him spat at though? And was the "banter" leading up to this even handed?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ooh. This puts a different slant on things. If WW in real life is half as sarcastic about fellow Albion fans as he is on here then I imagine I might get a bit pissed off with him hearing him say those things. I wouldn't spit on him though. Completely unacceptable and the lowest of the very low. I'd stab him with a spork then shag his dad.

Exactly! There are always two sides to everything. Which is why I am amazed the throat grabber started a thread about it. Suggests he is protesting too much?!

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Sake! Someone spits at you, you're going to twat them, why the f*** would TCB and WW make it up? Why the f*** are people having a pop at them for their reaction? Marcgorry if you were gobbed at what would you do eh?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's about as independent as me getting my mates who were sitting on the other side of me to post on here to back me up. Which I can do, if anyone particularly wants it?

Not really. He doesn't post a load of shit every day like WW does. I'm very much more inclined to believe him than you or your mates.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Has anyone else confirmed that the lad was deliberately spitting at the two? I remember sitting in front of someone once who was shouting very aggressively and unintentionally covered me and others in spit. Just before we all leap to WW defence based on some of his comments on this board how do we actually know there are not two sides to this.

Can't be bothered to read all this thread, but I'm sure that the young lad who was grabbed violently by the throat by TCB, came on here last night to protest his innocence,stating that TCB had got the WRONG person.

Now, I don't know whether TCB got the right person or not.............but I do know TCB, is notorious for getting things wrong on here.His view of real life is somewhat different to reality.

Jury is out for me.

By the way......I think spitting/gobbing etc etc is disgusting. I also think wrongful bullying and violent behaviour, directed possibly at the wrong person..........is criminal conduct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tis sounds a f***ing stupid incident - Does anyone really wish to take arguments over football on here so far as to SPIT on somebody?! That is a joke - maybe some people need to lighten up a little and realise we're all Albion...

Sorry to hear of the incident TCB

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't be bothered to read all this thread, but I'm sure that the young lad who was grabbed violently by the throat by TCB, came on here last night to protest his innocence,stating that TCB had got the WRONG person.

Now, I don't know whether TCB got the right person or not.............but I do know TCB, is notorious for getting things wrong on here.His view of real life is somewhat different to reality.

Or perhaps TCB overreacted to some justified abuse his mate was getting and then having seen the thread about throat grabbing decided to suggest some spitting was involved? Just a possible alternative view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here