Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gus not Interested in the club anymore?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
just watching the Football League show. Nice to see Zola gets asked the Chelsea question too.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was talking with a Watford fan on Friday and he said they are so happy Gus gets all the speculation. They think that Zola will stay under the radar.

Gus has repeatedly said he is here for the long run, as long as Tony and fans want him. It would need a big club with budget and full manager autonomy to get him now and we would all wish him well.

Anyone who starts a post like this should dump the keyboard get off arse and go and watch him at a DS youth game/ training he is full on, energy and is the key driver right across the club.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just you thinking that, I imagine :shrug:

I interpreted that as along the lines of "If you could decide how the last game of your career goes, you'd want it to go something like this."

This. It's like the expression "the holiday of a lifetime". But what do people do after that?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well It seems I try and create a serious thread and everyone plays kick the Midget. Fair enough.

should have tried harder perhaps........ I'm sure it isnt the case but I'm afraid you come across as a 12 year old giving half formed ideas a run through but unable to handle any opposing response. It's the follow-up whingeing which will wind people up more than the original, somewhat stretched, logic.

sorry but been up all night - wife poorly - wi-fi down - tv playing up - smoke alarm going off when I'm trying to cook myself a full English - dogs barking nonstop...........awww f*** it !:(

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think Gus has had to change the way he is, we got absolutely hammered for fines in the last 2 seasons didn't we? His comments after Palace says it all for me.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
If you had seen Gus' reaction at the end of the game yesterday you would not be questioning his commitment or his passion for the job.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Serious question really. I mean me and a friend got talking today and we was discussing BHAFC and he brought up the point Gus just don't seem to have the passion anymore. Take when he first joined he would be up out of his seat questioning every little thing. These days he just sits In his seat and looks disinterested. His general involvement with the club too has taken a nosedive. It's like he don't care anymore and don't look happy. Seems that way to me. Unless there Is alot more behind the scenes we aren't aware of.

I'm not bushing the guy. Tho I could but I not here to cause an argument. I think it's a pretty valid thread I am making.

in his first season at the amex he was moaned at continuously for his antics on the sideline. he cant win can he? the fact that he has now matured a bit and decides to watch his team knowing that all the arm waving and complaining actually makes no difference, seems to make some fans think he isn't interested. he can't do didly dip during play, he does his work before the game and at half-time!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
After watching that clown di canio on the touch line this afternoon Gus can stay in the dugout as much as he wants. Shows a bit of class as a manager

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
After watching that clown di canio on the touch line this afternoon Gus can stay in the dugout as much as he wants. Shows a bit of class as a manager

Absolutely this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here