Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Dunk still underestimated ?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Have we really got nobody else who can take a free-kick in that position? Baffling.
As pleased as I am for him I wish he hadn't had another England call up, he could do with a week off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have we really got nobody else who can take a free-kick in that position? Baffling.
It's weird isn't it?

We have players with decent technique of striking a dead ball, who should be candidates for this - March and Groß certainly. Gilmour has taken some pretty dangerous whipped corners these last few games. All should be up for it, yet we never ever seem to pose the slightest threat from such situations.

I'm pretty sure Ferguson scored one or two direct free kicks for the U21s. Maybe he is the answer.,

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
It's weird isn't it?

We have players with decent technique of striking a dead ball, who should be candidates for this - March and Groß certainly. Gilmour has taken some pretty dangerous whipped corners these last few games. All should be up for it, yet we never ever seem to pose the slightest threat from such situations.

I'm pretty sure Ferguson scored one or two direct free kicks for the U21s. Maybe he is the answer.,
That one last night was made for Solly.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
It's weird isn't it?

Has he ever scored a free kick for us? (Apart from the fluke against Millwall)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's weird isn't it?

If only they practiced in training and had a plan……….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here