Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Dunk still underestimated ?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Looked like the physio was assessing a head injury. Did something get luzzed over the anti-luzzing nets and hit him??
A handful of coins would have done the trick. If so, the ref getting him to leave the pitch at the nearest point, which was back toward where possible coins had come from, made me wince.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know he made a howler, but what a block to keep us in the game second half
One of the best defensive recoveries I've seen. Steele was committed and it was heading in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He seems to be physically exhausted at the moment. It's going to be a really tough season for him- we need him consistently at his best.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He seems to be physically exhausted at the moment. It's going to be a really tough season for him- we need him consistently at his best.
He does.

I think it means so much to him that he’s stressing himself out.
Just looking at the photo on the clubs website, to me, Mitoma’s expression is one of joy, whereas Dunk’s is one of stress/relief.

It really means a lot to him, but that in itself brings a different type of exhaustion.

(Of course a completely different personality to Mitoma)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Great pic on the front of L’éauipe newspaper

Attachments

• IMG_8502.jpeg
    IMG_8502.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 103

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This is a bit concerning. For a player to go down like that due to sickness is quite rare, surprised he carried on.

Forgetting about the football for a minute, I really hope he’s ok and takes a break this weekend if he needs it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here