Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ironic Cheer when Sanchez caught the ball

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Wanker thickos joining in with that.

My 15 year old son couldn't believe it.

Well, on this thread, myself and others that were at the Amex and did what I did, and had a friendly piss-taking pop at Sanchez, have been called, ‘classless’, ‘pathetic’, guilty of ‘poor’ behaviour, ‘childish’, I can honestly say your comment in comparison is ignorant and extremely rude and offensive. 😡

There are far worse things being shouted out from our terraces (and on this forum directed at other members or players), than a funny pisstake in response to something we were all initially angry and upset about. That’s a healthy way to move on - other fans should do the same because the self-righteousness and moral posturing from people who don’t understand that is unhelpful for everyone.

Well, on this thread, myself and others that were at the Amex and did what I did, and had a friendly piss-taking pop at Sanchez, have been called, ‘classless’, ‘pathetic’, guilty of ‘poor’ behaviour, ‘childish’, I can honestly say your comment in comparison is ignorant and extremely rude and offensive. 😡

There are far worse things being shouted out from our terraces (and on this forum directed at other members or players), than a funny pisstake in response to something we were all initially angry and upset about. That’s a healthy way to move on - other fans should do the same because the self-righteousness and moral posturing from people who don’t understand that is unhelpful for everyone.
Spot on. Although I am not offended, I just find it funny that there are so many sensitive sallies on here.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This was the same part of North Stand that when the new Di Zerbi flag got half way across the stand a load of fans refused to pull it over their heads so it stalled and was put away even before the team went out. Great effort.
Jeez. Is that what happened?

Our North Stand is rubbish. Forget about buying a centre forward. Perhaps we could buy a North Stand that can actually create an atmosphere instead of acting like some childish clique.

(kind of 🎣)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

intolerant, annoying (because they only want one kind of model of football fan and won't allow any other kind), bird intolerant (because they only allow one kind of bird and won't allow any other kind, well....... okay, maybe that one isn't so bad....... they are supposed to be Seagull fans......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seems we're fairly split on this - either it was against our keeper and the sort of thing that should be reserved for opponents, or it was just a joke between friends (crowd and player). I was surprised they were taking the piss when they did it, but I still think it was the latter, just a joke to someone we fully back, and no harm meant.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Seems we're fairly split on this - either it was against our keeper and the sort of thing that should be reserved for opponents, or it was just a joke between friends (crowd and player). I was surprised they were taking the piss when they did it, but I still think it was the latter, just a joke to someone we fully back, and no harm meant.
Some people need to clutch at their pearls though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here