Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Irish dickheads

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm presently teaching 200 masters students, of whom 90% are international.

They are paying £22,000 each to be here. So that's £3.96 million of export income for the UK. On top of that they are living locally paying rent, buying products and services in the local economy.

As they are nearly all under 30 they don't tend to get ill, so the cost to the NHS and other services is minimal.

BTW I'm from an Irish migrant family, a Spud Thick Mick in the eyes of some on here such as sydney no doubt, stealing jobs from tried and tested BRITISH football finance academics obvs.
where the f*** did you get that from ...?? both my parents were Irish , you have seriously mis read my angle on this subject old boy.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He certainly does. Normally by watching Australian sport whilst cracking open a couple of bottles of bourbon before unleashing his barely legible racist shite on NSC.

As ocker as they come.
what the f*** are you on about ....thats pretty poor from a moderator to be fair , you can shove your racist in yer chutney shoot ya prick.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
sorry ....has this now become an Irish bashing thread, wtf has the blight got to do with African asylum seekers over running rural Irish towns, under the watch of the Irish government , a side note , last week the federal court judged that indefinite detention of asylum seekers in Australia is against the constitution and a few hundred have been released into the community , within days of this ruling the boats have started arriving from Indonesia....go figure.
The thread title probably is a clue that this was always intended to be an " Irish bashing thread" by the op

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Blame the media. British economic migrants are expats, not migrants. Sydney couldn’t possibly admit to being a migrant.
Not this old bullshit. I lived in mainland Europe for a long time. I was a migrant or immigrant. Very rarely heard expat used. It was used a century ago in India (expatriate) and is stil v occasionally used to mean someone on a short term secondment. The only person I remember using it in conversation was an Indian woman I was on a course with in Munich.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not this old bullshit. I lived in mainland Europe for a long time. I was a migrant or immigrant. Very rarely heard expat used. It was used a century ago in India (expatriate) and is stil v occasionally used to mean someone on a short term secondment. The only person I remember using it in conversation was an Indian woman I was on a course with in Munich.
Where did I mention conversations? I said blame the media. Newspapers and tv programmes, like A Place in the Sun.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
many Irish do not have an affinity with 200 or 300 immigrants being dumped in their towns with little or no support or assistance from the government .....sorry old boy , on this occasion you are wrong , we've had this chat before.
It’s not that I disagree with a lot of why you say it’s that you come across as a know-it-all. Very off putting.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am sorry Sydney, as I do seem to have a habit of making some of your posts look a bit silly, but to be fair, I do think you need to some responsibility for that :wink:
no you don't , you're just a smug twat , we've obviously had lives and life experience that are diametrically opposed , poles apart literally , you're a retired , cashed up , baby boomer whereas i'm still working in an industry where i have repeatedly mentioned on here i am in daily contact with migrants from Afghanistan , Pakistan , India ,Africa & China to name a few , they are all earning decent money , we are a great team and we all respect and look out for each other , i'll add Palestine and Bhutan while i'm at it.....the type of migrants i mention above are not the type of migrants that are arriving in Britain and Ireland en masse and you know it.

to be called racist and anti immigrant is , frankly , horse shit .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I had breakfast this morning with my Irish brother-in-law, and his two siblings. They live, respectively, in Kilkenny, Wexford, and the suburbs of Dublin.

None of them recognise the suggestion of 'villages over-run with 300 African immigrants'. All were full of praise for the two immigrants that stopped the knife attack, and all agreed on a description of the 'protesters', of 'Feral scum'.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm presently teaching 200 masters students, of whom 90% are international.

They are paying £22,000 each to be here. So that's £3.96 million of export income for the UK. On top of that they are living locally paying rent, buying products and services in the local economy.

As they are nearly all under 30 they don't tend to get ill, so the cost to the NHS and other services is minimal.

BTW I'm from an Irish migrant family, a Spud Thick Mick in the eyes of some on here such as sydney no doubt, stealing jobs from tried and tested BRITISH football finance academics obvs.
I wouldn’t worry about Sydney. He’s the world’s leading expert in anything migration related. Despite living in the whitest country on the planet 😆

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no you don't , you're just a smug twat , we've obviously had lives and life experience that are diametrically opposed , poles apart literally , you're a retired , cashed up , baby boomer whereas i'm still working in an industry where i have repeatedly mentioned on here i am in daily contact with migrants from Afghanistan , Pakistan , India ,Africa & China to name a few , they are all earning decent money , we are a great team and we all respect and look out for each other , i'll add Palestine and Bhutan while i'm at it.....the type of migrants i mention above are not the type of migrants that are arriving in Britain and Ireland en masse and you know it.

to be called racist and anti immigrant is , frankly , horse shit .
To be fair, if we are talking smug.. you’re up there .

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I had breakfast this morning with my Irish brother-in-law, and his two siblings. They live, respectively, in Kilkenny, Wexford, and the suburbs of Dublin.

None of them recognise the suggestion of 'villages over-run with 300 African immigrants'. All were full of praise for the two immigrants that stopped the knife attack, and all agreed on a description of the 'protesters', of 'Feral scum'.
That sums up the attitude of my Irish relatives; they have had mainly positive experiences with immigrants into Ireland and consider the rioters as the sort of low-life guttersnipes which every city has in its hinterland...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That sums up the attitude of my Irish relatives; they have had mainly positive experiences with immigrants into Ireland and consider the rioters as the sort of low-life guttersnipes which every city has in its hinterland...

Are you sure that hans and your relatives that actually live in Ireland have got this right ? It's just that someone from the other side of the planet reckons .......... :dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here