Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Irish dickheads

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Several children horrifically stabbed in Dublin outside their school, by an Irish citizen (who has been apprehended, not terror-related)

The result - a mob, a bunch of tooled-up thugs, trashing Dublin city centre, torching police cars, fighting with riot police, and looting stores. In other words, a collection of opportunistic FILTH spoiling for a fight and using this incident as an excuse to go out on the rampage tonight, for a bit of a tear-up.

Just watching the news these days, I feel increasingly detached from some elements of the human race. I mean...WTF ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Several children horrifically stabbed in Dublin outside their school, by an Irish citizen (who has been apprehended, not terror-related)

The result - a mob, a bunch of tooled-up thugs, trashing Dublin city centre, torching police cars, fighting with riot police, and looting stores. In other words, a collection of opportunistic FILTH spoiling for a fight and using this incident as an excuse to go out on the rampage tonight, for a bit of a tear-up.

Just watching the news these days, I feel increasingly detached from some elements of the human race. I mean...WTF ?
It is probably for the best that the scum are floating more quickly to 'the top' than in the past.

Makes it quicker and easier to bang them up (or, as @The Clamp might put it, more prosaically, plough them into a ditch)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It is probably for the best that the scum are floating more quickly to 'the top' than in the past.

Makes it quicker and easier to bang them up (or, as @The Clamp might put it, more prosaically, plough them into a ditch)
If only that were the case Harry.

The fact is, we go to bed tonight knowing that some degenerate ignorant balaclavered ratboy, who couldn't give a flying f*ck at a rolling donut about the stabbings, has shuffled off home with a nice new flatscreen and an air fryer.

What a f*cking world.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"The Irish police chief blames the unrest on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by far-right ideology", and the president says the earlier attack is being "abused by groups with an agenda"

Tommy O'Robinson?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure what smashing up and looting shops has to do with being aggrieved about what has happened. It's just folk looking for an excuse. We've seen it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The fact is, we go to bed tonight knowing that some degenerate ignorant balaclavered ratboy, who couldn't give a flying f*ck at a rolling donut about the stabbings, has shuffled off home with a nice new flatscreen.

What a f*cking world.
We need to be stoic, and critical. This Irish twattery reminds me of when vigilantes tried to burn down a pediatrician's house, because pediatrician sounds a bit like pedophile.

These nutters need to be mocked, vilified, arrested and yes ploughed into a ditch.

I am hopeful that this may be more likely than 5, 10, 20, 30 years ago, when police 'understood' the 'concerns of ordinary members of the public' about the fantasy threats from the 'other'.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"The Irish police chief blames the unrest on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by far-right ideology", and the president says the earlier attack is being "abused by groups with an agenda"
Well, that view should certainly achieve a fair bit of credence on NSC, no? Surely not Irish Brexiteers though - just the craic, innit......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The fact is, we go to bed tonight knowing that some degenerate ignorant balaclavered ratboy, who couldn't give a flying f*ck at a rolling donut about the stabbings, has shuffled off home with a nice new flatscreen and an air fryer.

What a f*cking world.
I’m after a tv myself.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Tommy O'Robinson?

I noticed yesterday that Connor McGregor was stirring things up, telling his Twitter followers they were at war. The responses he got don't make for pleasant reading.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I noticed yesterday that Connor McGregor was stirring things up, telling his Twitter followers they were at war. The responses he got don't make for pleasant reading.

Oh Jebus, he makes Tyson Fury seem intelligent, hang on…. Nope.

Scary to think someone like McGregor has such influence and power, and comes out with shite like that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Me too, was just about to post these. He’s an absolute mess of a human being.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m struggling to understand what this is all about. Was the attacker known to the victims?
You seem to have missed off an “s”. The attackerS were far right Connor McGregor fan bois and housing estate scum bags on e-scooters smashing up businesses just before the Christmas rush and setting police cars alight. Yes, I imagine quite a few of them are known to the police.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Tommy O'Robinson?
Yaxley-Lennon is of Irish descent and has an Irish passport now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You seem to have missed off an “s”. The attackerS were far right Connor McGregor fan bois and housing estate scum bags on e-scooters smashing up businesses just before the Christmas rush and setting police cars alight. Yes, I imagine quite a few of them are known to the police.
Assume the question was in relation to the knife attacker…….

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What a f*cking world.
Are these types likely to even know what an air fryer is, let alone want one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here