Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Irish dickheads

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Can't speak for all Europe, in Ireland I'd say a significant lack of building, greedy buy to let landlords/holiday home owners and poor infrastructure outside of Dublin
so you wouldn't say that an influx of a couple of million asylum seekers has has put pressure on the housing market at all ....:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
so you wouldn't say that an influx of a couple of million asylum seekers has has put pressure on the housing market at all ....:facepalm:
How many Irish sought asylum in America during the potato famine? New York was full of them.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Figures I've seen state 20% of Irish population of 5 million were born outside of Ireland. Given the diaspora, many of those have Irish parents. 300,000 of that million were born in UK. Suspect similar from US, Australia etc. 100,000 from Ukraine. Not sure where couple of million comes from, but your agenda is, as always, fairly clear.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Figures I've seen state 20% of Irish population of 5 million were born outside of Ireland. Given the diaspora, many of those have Irish parents. 300,000 of that million were born in UK. Suspect similar from US, Australia etc. 100,000 from Ukraine. Not sure where couple of million comes from, but your agenda is, as always, fairly clear.

The most anti immigration immigrant I've ever come across :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The most anti immigration immigrant I've ever come across :lolol:
Blame the media. British economic migrants are expats, not migrants. Sydney couldn’t possibly admit to being a migrant.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
An economic migrant ? Definitely not, and I'm sure he would have made every effort to integrate with the indigenous culture :wink:
I’m sure he regularly takes his billy and matilda and sits by the billabong, singing all 8 verses of the song, which he know off by heart.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Christ a bit of a step up, all immigration doesn’t lead to stabbings. Immigration leads to good food!
Immigration in Britain leads to 42% of all NHS workers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm presently teaching 200 masters students, of whom 90% are international.

They are paying £22,000 each to be here. So that's £3.96 million of export income for the UK. On top of that they are living locally paying rent, buying products and services in the local economy.

As they are nearly all under 30 they don't tend to get ill, so the cost to the NHS and other services is minimal.

BTW I'm from an Irish migrant family, a Spud Thick Mick in the eyes of some on here such as sydney no doubt, stealing jobs from tried and tested BRITISH football finance academics obvs.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An economic migrant ? Definitely not, and I'm sure he would have made every effort to integrate with the indigenous culture :wink:
He certainly does. Normally by watching Australian sport whilst cracking open a couple of bottles of bourbon before unleashing his barely legible racist shite on NSC.

As ocker as they come.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I'm presently teaching 200 masters students, of whom 90% are international.

They are paying £22,000 each to be here. So that's £3.96 million of export income for the UK. On top of that they are living locally paying rent, buying products and services in the local economy.

As they are nearly all under 30 they don't tend to get ill, so the cost to the NHS and other services is minimal.

BTW I'm from an Irish migrant family, a Spud Thick Mick in the eyes of some on here such as sydney no doubt, stealing jobs from tried and tested BRITISH football finance academics obvs.
Youngest daughter is currently renting in Salford while doing a masters at Manchester Uni . Wasn't easy finding suitable accommodation though and with some landlords now preferring to rent to migrants due to guaranteed payments with longer term contacts I don't see how the situation is likely to improve for them . Of course for those on unlimited budgets there will always be options available .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How many Irish sought asylum in America during the potato famine? New York was full of them.
sorry ....has this now become an Irish bashing thread, wtf has the blight got to do with African asylum seekers over running rural Irish towns, under the watch of the Irish government , a side note , last week the federal court judged that indefinite detention of asylum seekers in Australia is against the constitution and a few hundred have been released into the community , within days of this ruling the boats have started arriving from Indonesia....go figure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here