Ipswich fans in hissy fit over losing Kuszczak race - to Brighton FFS!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
No it is one of many dumping sites around Selhurst Park

Calm down mate you wanna take your meds before posting in future me thinks! If you weren't so thick you'd realise Croydon is not our only catchment area, it's only one of many boroughs surrounding Selhurst Park.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Let me get this straight...a Palace fan thinks we are a chip shop town, Ipswich fans think we are a chip shop club and Safeway thinks we're all chip shop supporters?

All i can say is those three are welcome to their own company.

Let me get this straight...a Palace fan thinks we are a chip shop town, Ipswich fans think we are a chip shop club and Safeway thinks we're all chip shop supporters?

All i can say is those three are welcome to their own company.

There's the problem for [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION] he's on his own all the time over on NSP, that's why he comes over here to have little digs.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think the Ipswich fans still live on their past Glories, and our jealous of their near rivals Norwich and other teams who have higher ambition then them. Look at the amount of money they spent last season, and look where it got them. Including a 7-1 defeat at Peterborough, any other Chairman would of sacked Jewell after that embarassment, but the guy must be sitting on a pretty huge settlement clause to even consider getting rid of him......

He's worried about how we look to other clubs when we start threads about what other clubs think of us, innit.

Hallelujah! 'Worried' is probably a bit strong, mildly concerned is probably more accurate.

There's the problem for [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION] he's on his own all the time over on NSP, that's why he comes over here to have little digs.

Seriously, get over the NSP thing. I actually post on here very rarely these days for the precise reason of threads like this: people bickering about pointless crap, and abusive insults if someone says something you don't agree with. If you want to bring NSP into this, then I can promise you that at least it doesn't contain either of those things, in ANY of the four threads a day.

(And if this is really just a round about of getting an NSP account, just drop me a PM. :thumbsup: )

Hallelujah! 'Worried' is probably a bit strong, mildly concerned is probably more accurate.

Seriously, get over the NSP thing. I actually post on here very rarely these days for the precise reason of threads like this: people bickering about pointless crap, and abusive insults if someone says something you don't agree with. If you want to bring NSP into this, then I can promise you that at least it doesn't contain either of those things, in ANY of the four threads a day.

(And if this is really just a round about of getting an NSP account, just drop me a PM. :thumbsup: )

See my signature for my next answer.

Which roughly translates as "I can't think of anything to say back".

Ooh, the NSP tosser is stalking me, what fun.

Seriously fella, why not just crawl back there, judging by some of the posts you seem to be amongst your own kind.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Which roughly translates as "I can't think of anything to say back".

I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through this thread/your responses and each time you post, NSC gets a little more tedious. I suggest you concentrate on this northstandpolls thing and let the rest of us bicker about whether we're a City or not. Most of us are quite enjoying it.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
We really do need to make a banner for them, there was a thread after the game with loads of suggestions. So if them would be hilarious, anyone care to dig that out?

swfc1867

Jun 12, 2012
Hi swfc fan here, just wanted to say can't wait for the the game at your place coming up, i hear the grounds being extended further for the new season? look forward to a good game and a decent piss up!! can i ask u this , so far weve signed Chris Kirkland , Joe mattock , Anthony gardner and Kieran lee , as a brighton fan would u be happy with those signings?? as i can't help thinking were signing players that are both injury prone and prob out for a good pay day

Hilly

Banned
Jul 24, 2007
Hi swfc fan here, just wanted to say can't wait for the the game at your place coming up, i hear the grounds being extended further for the new season? look forward to a good game and a decent piss up!! can i ask u this , so far weve signed Chris Kirkland , Joe mattock , Anthony gardner and Kieran lee , as a brighton fan would u be happy with those signings?? as i can't help thinking were signing players that are both injury prone and prob out for a good pay day

If truth be told I would be gutted with any of those signings, a bitter struggle against relegations awaits :nono:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Mattock is a very decent LB , Gardner is a big lump who has tainted himself by playing for the Scum , Kirkland is a valuable asset and cannot comment on Lee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports