Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fan here - looking forward to Saturday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hello Arnold. Thanks for posting. Most of the starting 11 players are the same as last season, just a new confidence & system. We conceded the 6th fewest amount of goals last season but could not score any for love nor money. The result against you boys at the Amex was an exception. We'll be very competitive in the midfield and tough to break down. It's going to be a good match.

Although 6 of the starting eleven from last seasons game at Portman Road won't be or are unlikely to start this time....thats quite a difference

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Although 6 of the starting eleven from last seasons game at Portman Road won't be or are unlikely to start this time....thats quite a difference

Agreed. I meant that in all likely hood, we'll only play two new signings in the starting eleven or four if Dunk is still being held back and if Murphy is picked ahead of March.

theboybilly

Looking forward to the usual delay on the train at Manningtree station ??? But otherwise Portman Road is one of my favourite away days despite the recent results and Albion performances. I just wish the designated 'away' pub got some decent ale in

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This is all very interesting but I must ask Mr Layne, do you have a strange hobby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here