Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Introducing The Tunnel Club...

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Brighton must have one of the highest, if not the highest, “premium season tickets” to regular season ticket ratios. Anyone know how many 1901, Dug Out, Tunnel Club, Executive Box tickets we have in total?
Highest price or highest % of

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
[In reply to #7 - since the quote seems to get lost somewhere along the way]

City and Spurs do similar don’t they?

They both have something they call "The Tunnel Club". As far as I can tell, the Spurs one has the whole one-way glass look into the tunnel thing, while the Man City one doesn't have glass walled restaurant thing, you just get to line up along the tunnel as the players arrive.

Because I was curious, and the Man City website wasn't terrible descriptive, it does seem that they do actually have the one-way glass thing:

And for completeness, here's a video from Spurs' Tunnel Club:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Highest price or highest % of
I’m thinking % not price. There must be around 2000 1901ers, then there’s all the other premium tickets. I think we gave 27k STH…that’s a big percentage.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What seats are they taking ? Are any ST holders going to have to move
Good question. Seats are above the tunnel….I think this is/was part of the pressbox?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Like others have said. Not for me.

Hospitality at football is ok but nothing beats the traditional pie and pint approach.
If someone was to treat me, fine, but as one of your more traditional working class football supporters this isn’t really for me.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Because I was curious, and the Man City website wasn't terrible descriptive, it does seem that they do actually have the one-way glass thing:

Was thinking the other day (when watching an Albion review), that these 'padded seat' reviewers are on a good wheeze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here