Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviewing Casper & Calde

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Casper will know Peter Schmeichel as Schmeichel was often at Brøndby when Casper played there. If you want to be a smart arse and ask him a simple question in Danish:
"Hader du FCK?" (hayther doo F C Ko) Do you hate FC Copenhagen?, which should always go down well with ex-Brøndby players. If he says no then tell him he is a traitor...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Well, just came back from the podcast. Absolutely brilliant - I thought Calde & Casper would be quiet; far from it - when I started by congratulating Calde on getting 9 clean sheets, he said it was even more impressive considering how rubbish the goalkeeper is :lol:

And that kicked us off for a fun half hour of abuse and stories. Probably one of my favourite podcasts to record ever! Should be out by, or just after, the weekend. :)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Well, just came back from the podcast. Absolutely brilliant - I thought Calde & Casper would be quiet; far from it - when I started by congratulating Calde on getting 9 clean sheets, he said it was even more impressive considering how rubbish the goalkeeper is :lol:

And that kicked us off for a fun half hour of abuse and stories. Probably one of my favourite podcasts to record ever! Should be out by, or just after, the weekend. :)

looking forward to it. calde really is a legend isn't he!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
His Gillingham story is v. funny also. Thanks to Mendoza for the heads up there :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here