Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviewing Casper & Calde

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hi everyone

Got Casper and Calde on the official Seagulls Podcast tomorrow. First non-native English speakers I've had, so it'll be a bit slower. We'll edit out the pauses :lol:

Any (sensible*) questions for the pair of them you'd like asking? Which I'll crowbar in between my typical ramble. :)

Stephen

* sensible = nothing rude, inflammatory, dull, or related to STH or 1901, as I'd hazard a guess, the players aren't really as focussed on that as the frothier members of NSC.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do they like prawn sandwiches?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Do both players see themselves running out for the 1st game at Falmer?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Are they learning English? Better still, would the club like to employ its own English teacher for speakers of other languages. Not that I'm bored of Tunisia, but working for the Albion doing that would be so cool!!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Calde: so......tell us what happened and why you changed your mind. [I dare you to go there]

Caspar: did you feel any anxiety from the terraces in your early games? Do you now feel that the fans have confidence in you?

Calde: how highly do you rate Tarrico, Painter?

Caspar: You've played with teams on the up. How do this squad compare?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Casper why don't you come for crosses

Casper How does this team compare to Leeds that got promoted.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
To Casper…

Obviously Leeds’ loss is our gain but were you a little disappointed you weren’t given the opportunity to prove your worth with them in a higher division and is that your ultimate goal with the Albion?

And…

There is a tendency to shoulder a lot of the blame on the goalkeeper when a defence is conceding goals but goalkeepers never seem to receive the praise they deserve when as a unit the defence concedes very few. Is this frustrating as a player or do you just accept this as part of football?

To Calde…

Can I offer you my Sister’s hand in marriage and a place at my family table for Christmas dinner? We’ll have crackers, turkey and egg nog.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
How do they like living in Brighton? Have they settled well & what do they do when they're not wowing us with their football skills?

I think Caldi rescues children from burning orphanages & being trapped down wells & Casper likes the arts. Seen him & a blonde lass by the theatre royal a couple of times

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to this one particularly, although they are always a good listen. Will they come across as the typecast cool Scandinavian and the hot headed Latin, time will tell!!

Some good questions posed, especially the "why the change of heart re the Stains" one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here