Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviewing Casper & Calde

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Calde: What GOAL TARGET have you set yourself for the season?

Casper: In your opinion, did Symes MEAN IT?

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Calde, why the U-Turn? We are all obv very glad you stayed but what really happened?
You must be pleased now anyway, its looking like the correct decision?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ask them if they are fimiliar with the word FLAIR?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
What is their opinion of the FA Cup, had they heard of it in their respective countries? Would they like a Cup run or is the League their priority? What does Calde think of our weather? - has to be asked!!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ask Calde what his favourite tapas bar in brighton is
... and does he have many/any spanish friends in brighton (there seems to be increasing numbers of young spanish in brighton these days, you cant walk through north laine without hearing quite a bit of it being spoken - which is nice... especially when its a lovely chica doing the talking...)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is Calde still babysitting the two Argie lads?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Could you ask them which player/coach has the most difficult accent to understand at the club? Has there been any funny 'lost in translation' moments? (there is too much butter on those trays....)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Can you ask Casper for some words of advice for my son (7) who wants to be a keeper, a few pearls of wisdom to pass on would be great :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aged 7 he is already mistaken for 9 or 10 years old so I think we've already got that one covered thanks :lolol:

It is the single most important thing. Too short, and they will never make it. End of.

My nephew is a 12 year old keeper, with the Leeds [boo, etc] Academy.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Hi everyone

Got Casper and Calde on the official Seagulls Podcast tomorrow. First non-native English speakers I've had, so it'll be a bit slower. We'll edit out the pauses :lol:

Any (sensible*) questions for the pair of them you'd like asking? Which I'll crowbar in between my typical ramble. :)

Stephen

* sensible = nothing rude, inflammatory, dull, or related to STH or 1901, as I'd hazard a guess, the players aren't really as focussed on that as the frothier members of NSC.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here