Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interim Manager?! *Merged*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This long drawn-out process is interesting in one aspect - I wonder whether they will be more common place in the era of FFP?

Historically, it's been a case of "this manager is shìt, pay him off and get another one in". But that is costly, and with the new rules maybe such pay-offs count against what can be spent on wages? I bet the sum they are arguing about here is £1-2m or so, which is obviously NOT a drop in the ocean when it comes to player budgets...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
This long drawn-out process is interesting in one aspect - I wonder whether they will be more common place in the era of FFP?

Historically, it's been a case of "this manager is shìt, pay him off and get another one in". But that is costly, and with the new rules maybe such pay-offs count against what can be spent on wages? I bet the sum they are arguing about here is £1-2m or so, which is obviously NOT a drop in the ocean when it comes to player budgets...

I am sure you will see just 1-2year contracts being offered.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Jesus. It really is unbelievable you had the front to criticise Comedy Steve for his humour earlier today.

Hi bully boy. Will you run and hide again after this flying insult?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

If my post had been by anyone else you'd have ignored it. Perhaps you don't realize that you do it or maybe you just need medical help. Still I'm sure the moderators will do their job if it continues,

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here