Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insulate Britain protests

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I’m not so sure, can you believe one of our fellow fans here on NSC actually suggested that the highest attendance in the history of Brighton & Hove Albion FC was at the AMEX……

Now that is a whole new level of stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really?
LOL

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Some of the quotes are incredible :lolol:

But Ben, 37, took on a more defiant stance, adding: "If you send each of us away, 100 people will step forward and take our places.

"If you send 100 of us away, 1,000 people will step forward to take our place. If you somehow manage to stop all non-violent protests, then things will only turn violent

Well done chap, have an extra 3 months locked up!
This bloke is delusional, there were less than 200 of these ragtag bunch of weirdos to start with and a high proportion were retired pensioners. I can't imagine many more signing up just to get banged up for no reason.

The one saving grace amongst them is the woman who vowed to use her time inside constructively and go on a diet :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Hope you feel better now

Of course I do, anyone that wants to put themselves up as a paragon of virtue rightly deserves to be struck down if they turn out to be a disingenuous shysters creating unnecessary carnage for the wider general public.

Emma Smart is not the only disingenuous shyster that has caused unnecessary carnage this week.

Talking the talk is easy, this website is a case in point choc full of talking heads, those that walk the walk is much much rarer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Of course I do, anyone that wants to put themselves up as a paragon of virtue rightly deserves to be struck down if they turn out to be a disingenuous shysters creating unnecessary carnage for the wider general public.

Emma Smart is not the only disingenuous shyster that has caused unnecessary carnage this week.

Talking the talk is easy, this website is a case in point choc full of talking heads, those that walk the walk is much much rarer.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

:facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here