Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

innovative ideas that might just help

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Polish Count said:

On a similar note, the Brighton Line Commuters Group left loads of flyers on the seats of the trains this morning, asking people to join their cause. Why can't we use the flyer that Roz has produced to do something similar?

i'll be doing that tomorrow evening on the 5.32 or 6.15 from london bridge......

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Polish Count said:

...as you come in to Brighton station by train, there's an enormous concrete wall on the right-hand side [near the train depot and the Belle Vue pub], and the flag could be hung over the side. Thousands of people commute from Brighton each day [I'm one of them], and something like this would have a strong visual impact.

Good call!

:clap:

Last edited:

Basler

Feb 5, 2004
Basel
Another simple idea. Why not print out a stack of letters to send off the John Prescott and take them around pubs this evening to get them signed, posting them off tomorrow.
My cousin is also a fan and works in a pub, so I have asked him to do this on my behalf and I will send him the dosh for the postage ...

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rather than flowers does anyone have a contact at Ginsters or Pukka so that we can send him a load of pies. He might appreciate it more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here