innovative ideas that might just help

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
- if as many albion fans as possible travel to wycombe, say 5000, that might shoe the difference between a provincial/nonprovincial club.

-stop the colours day saturday, we are blue and white not yellow and shouldnt be percieved as so by the press.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Can someone write a short, clear & concise statement from The fans of Brighton & Hove Albion urging for public support.

Print 1000's of them off & hand them out at Wycombe & Churchill square on Saturday, with an example letter?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We would need really good publicity for that

A march at Wycombe and the press tipped off.

There are plenty of people on here who know journos

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
- we could write one big letter say bigger than the giant flag and the deliver it to ten downing st in person, it would have to be written in sections and assembled round the corner, but its just the sort of thing the press like.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
- we could try to contact jordan on im a celebrity and get her support, she is from brighton after all, maybe desperate but would get coverage.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Could we put the giant flag on an important building?

Excellent idea.

If those fathers can get up on a crane dressed as Spiderman and other super heroes surely to goodness we can get the giant flag on Tower Bridge, The Tower of London or somewhere equally prominant?

I'm offering the services of my car to transport it wherever it needs to go. I'll come down to Brighton to collect it.

My neighbour runs a sign business-very good and I suspect would be quite quick at doing a banner or two.

2 points:

If we get a couple of banners what should be on them?

Anybody fancy sharing the costs?

If we need banners I'll get on it straight away to see how quickly he could do them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look, something...ANYTHING.
I'll skip work tomorrow or Friday for a town centre demo. Or I'll march on Sunday. Come on, lets do something

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We need a NSC Fighting Fund.

I'll chuck in 20 quid to start the ball rolling. Where do I send it?

We're going to need some cash to pay for some innovative things to get Prescott's attention. Don't know what yet but whatever we do will cost money-collectively we're bound to be richer!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This needs to be a sticky too.

I personally liked the idea of keeping the Falmer stuff separate from the other threads.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
How about this for grabbing media attention

'thousands of BHA fans staged a mass hair cutting to draw attention for their need of a new stadium. All hair cuttings were donated to http://www.locksoflove.org/ in aid of children with cancer'

Media might jump all over you lot getting heads shaved or cut and donating the hair to a good cause. Media could not resist pictures of you all with shaved heads etc... Bet you would make the papers - tv.

Completely non violent.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
driddles said:
How about this for grabbing media attention

'thousands of BHA fans staged a mass hair cutting to draw attention for their need of a new stadium. All hair cuttings were donated to http://www.locksoflove.org/ in aid of children with cancer'

Media might jump all over you lot getting heads shaved or cut and donating the hair to a good cause. Media could not resist pictures of you all with shaved heads etc... Bet you would make the papers - tv.

Completely non violent.

Having just recovered from a head shaving incident following a drunken Christmas party... Not again! :lolol: Na. Brilliant Idea.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Bombarding Sky Sports with emails re this issue???? Contacting ex players and managers for support???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports