[Albion] Injuries

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
1FFBF7C5-7667-420C-983A-581E489CAD82.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not like Naylor to grab headlines - should post on here 🤣

Although would imagine they’re both out - Annoying but Caicedo or Mac or Dunk would be way worse.

Veltman looked worse than Fergusson imo but that’s just a guess. Lamptey out too is annoying.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Saying “they won’t play” then playing them would be decent mind games. Planning for Welbz and getting Evan presents a very different challenge.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was he bollocking Ensiso ?
He’s right though - I noticed him slacking right off after the goal 100%. Glad he’ll be having words and Enciso will learn from it…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Slightly misleading that. RDZ said at first look doesn’t look great but need to see in the week.
He didn’t rule them out whatsoever. Naylor is a muppet for running with that sensationalist guessing headline. Obvs chances are they won’t play but he’s 100% doing 2+2=5

billhems

Oct 23, 2022
Also, remember ManU have to play two games before they face us on Sunday. Could be more casualties for them.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
They wont know if they're definitely out of the FA Cup semi until at least 24 hours after the injury has occurred. Need to let the initial pain/swelling subside.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Full back is an issue.

We only have 3 senior full backs and 2 are (presumably) injured.

You'd imagine Gross will fill in at right back. But I wonder, with a week to practice it, 3 at the back becomes more tempting for RDZ.

You could put together a worst case scenario team like ...

--------Sanchez
----Webster Dunk Colwill
March Gross Caicedo Estupinan
----MacAllister Mitoma
--------Welbeck

Far from shabby, but I can see why he likes March and Mitoma so high up, so I'm guessing a 4 more likely, you could revert this to a back 4 with Webby filling in at right back

Lots of options, I still think Gross at right back, Enciso starting is probabe if Veltman doesn't make it

In any case, players like Undav, Enciso, maybe Ayari have a great chance of getting on the pitch at Wembley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here