Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inigo Calderon

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nice to have a connection to the past still involved with the Club, but I don't see any long term plan in the pipeline here. Other than potential Interim manager if anything were to change at the helm mid season.
Would imagine the long term plan is for Calde to prosper as the U18 head coach, develop his own skills and then apply to move up when he’s ready and there’s a vacancy (in competition with others)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, that’s just the best news! Welcome home, Calde. Don’t leave me again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
*Peering into my crystal ball*

I foresee we may have just found RDZ's replacement. It wouldn't surprise me if that's the plan here, and would be very 'Brighton'. A couple of seasons, just maybe?
No chance.

It will be someone we have never heard of, but who has been tracked by the owner, using algorithms, for the last three years.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I would back Calde to still be here in 10 years time

Welcome home Calde

Having been away I while I suspect he will appreciate being back and full well know grass ain't always greener elsewhere

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I would back Calde to still be here in 10 years time

Welcome home Calde

Having been away I while I suspect he will appreciate being back and full well know grass ain't always greener elsewhere
He has literally just spent the last four seasons back at his hometown club. Upon leaving the other day he posted on social media: "I don't want it to sound goodbye because it's not, you're never leaving home and because I know I'll be back."

:shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Those stays were in lower leagues. Bruno was a great player. A very clever player. Read the game brilliantly and first touch was far superior
Those stats remain head to head. Bruno also played in the lower leagues for us.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He can do one. Don't remember him doing a single thing here as player or coach. Always hiding in the shadows.

Calde and Bruno would both be welcome back though, especially the former.
A bit like that fraud INDIGO CLADERON...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh happy day.

I feel confident that this is one amigo who will never leave the family home for some artificially enhanced, nouveau riche tramp from West London.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is this the post which Arthur Brammer had most recently?

It is.

No idea if he will remain at the club or will move on. Former joint head coach Mikey Harris has also fairly recently rejoined the coaching staff.

Arthur Brammer is still with the club, effectively assistant to Inigo Calderon.

Mikey Harris is a coach for the U-21s - Professional Development Phase Coach (U21), to give him his full title. He has also just taken on an additional role of Academy Coaching & Pathway Manager (U15s-U21s), so he's a busy lad.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As if I couldn't love the guy even more, he just revealed he scouted Pascal for the club :love:

Great to see him back on the pitch!

Absolute legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here