Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I rember the Butlin game well, as I was inside and saw the goal. We appeared to be in a crowd of Brighton fans, but when Butlin scored all hell broke loose. There were loads of Palace in the away end with blue and white, they attacked us whilst we were celebrating, which was very confusing. The police managed to separate the fans as the late Brighton fans entered.
I remember someone saying it was a bit lively before we got there.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I'd rather people didn't use that language in public but it's very old fashioned to view it differently depending on gender. See also - Opening doors for people.
Swearing often comes with aggression, particularly at football. I don’t think it unreasonable to expect aggressive, boozed up blokes to dial it in around women and children. As for opening doors for people I make much more of an effort for women and girls. It is always appreciated but I don’t live in London or Brighton I suppose.

I did see a bit of handbags after their goal but it was over so quickly I couldn't even see who it was, except it seemed to be older gents, dunno, but I thought at the time they were way too old for that sort of thing. Now it could be that one of them was on the side of the angels, fair play to him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here