Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Improving posting standards on NSC - some suggestions

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What strikes me about both of those now closed threads is a) how time flies – I can't believe that was more than 10 years ago – and 2) how many regular posters and/or familiar names have gone!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
NSC was shit for a few years, so I rarely posted. Now it's better and happily fuelling my narcissism.
Another member of the 'Harvey's clique', if my memory serves me correctly :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What strikes me about both of those now closed threads is a) how time flies – I can't believe that was more than 10 years ago – and 2) how many regular posters and/or familiar names have gone!
Driven away by the woke lefties ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe the thread (or one of them) that brought on the flounce was this:

Newbies (that is, anyone who joined after 2014, and yes, the clique very much consider you a newbie) may want to read both in conjunction.

I'm bored so I'm about to.
Epic. Just EPIC.

The pearl-clutching is absolutely off the scale on that thread. LOL.

Oh, shit

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Seagulls Chat isn't quite what I remember it being...

(Click at your peril - possibly dodgy/NSFW)
I believe the thread (or one of them) that brought on the flounce was this:

Newbies (that is, anyone who joined after 2014, and yes, the clique very much consider you a newbie) may want to read both in conjunction.

I'm bored so I'm about to.
Just read this back, absolute gold! Wonder what the protagonists are up to these days?

LOL reunion thread hun? x

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Epic. Just EPIC.

The pearl-clutching is absolutely off the scale on that thread. LOL.

Oh, shit
It's f***ing superb and should be compulsory reading for anyone who wants to "get" NSC. Can't believe it was 11 years ago though!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
I never put "Lol" at the end of my posts (I think anyone that puts "sigh" is 10 times worse) and most people dont get that Im being humourous. I guess its my northern sense of humour.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's f***ing superb and should be compulsory reading for anyone who wants to "get" NSC. Can't believe it was 11 years ago though!
Poor old Martyn! Lol

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Auto correct for misspelling days of the week. As funny as bilateral testicular cancer.

Auto correct 'Ulloa's penalty' for 'I am sad and lonely'.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't believe I didn't wade into that historic thread at some point - I must have been on some kind of NSC hiatus or something. I'm mildly annoyed with myself tbh.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Nazi like auto correction should only be applied to one word. Obtaining a new player has nothing to do with vocal talents - signing/singing!

But then how would I get stared at like a complete idiot at work when I announce in a meeting that we are finally going to be singing an agreement we've been after for a few years?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Goodness me - I must have joined just after the curry, LOL and related threads. Never read them before.

My favourite post by a long way:

1675379005721.png

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I had never seen this before. What happened? Why did it end so abruptly?

Funny to think how much has changed in the Club/World since this was created over 10 years ago.
the short answer was that a flirty woman joined the forum and posted a lot in a flirty way that was quite at odds with the norm.

Everyone lost their f***ing minds, The natives split into factions some were fawning sycophants trying to get some (Many left their wives and partners) while others were shocked and offended by her posting styles and effect on the other chimps posters resulting in emotional attacks and some entertaining binfests. I believe she then took some poster and started a rival forum that didn't last long (presuable once the members realized she wasn't going to put out).

Aussie comedy but it kind of reminded me of this

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting to see so many posters who don’t post anymore. I posted under a different name back then but don’t think I got involved in that thread.

I recall Ladygull and how pathetic some posters became when she joined. How pathetic the whole situation became. Funny though.

Anyway, we married last July and had curry at the reception. She says hi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here