Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm supporting Southampton this year.

Feb 14, 2010
I used to wish them well when they were the small little Saints from the Dingly Dell beating all the odds to survive in the top flight despite tiiny crowds of 15K to 25K. But with their new ground they are an average mid table top flight side and dont now really care either way. Look out for Swansea in the top flight if anyone these days.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just drove through Botley and Fair Oak from the look on the faces of the blokes outside the pubs I guess they lost! They did 3-2 Ah!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don't know what those last two words mean?
I'm guessing something unfriendly?
To clear up any confusion, I'm from Brighton, I support Brighton. I have Sky Sports so I watch the Premiership every week, out of the Premiership teams this season, I want Southampton to do well.

Big, huge, massive difference , to supporting them though

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
To clear up any confusion, I'm from Brighton, I support Brighton. I have Sky Sports so I watch the Premiership every week, out of the Premiership teams this season, I want Southampton to do well.

Well done, you!

(It's Premier League, btw)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

TTF stands for Tony Towner's Fridge, and I have know idea what TNBA stands for - The New Batman Adventures? ???
I'm pretty sure he ends every post with them though so it's nothing aimed at you.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
"Nigel Adkins is a wanker, is a wanker"

Repeat to fade.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd be gutted if we went up and played in a blue shirt rather than in stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here