Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue

Jul 7, 2003
It's the half time interval and it's a blast. Barry Cryer is here hale amd hearty. Great stuff.

I thought I spotted you on my way out for the interval.

Had two spare seats in front of me last night so took their kazoos home with me for the kids. I went out this morning for a couple of hours just after presenting kids with said kazoos. For some reason my wife is not very happy with me:whistle:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
jealous and still annoyed I hadn't spotted this! took dad to see barry cryer in Worthing the other year; man is a genius!
oh well heres hoping the trip to see the peter james play next week will make amends!

I went to that Barry Cryer gig - wonderful evening.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've just been to tonight's recording at the Assembly Hall in Worthing - I managed to bag a last minute return.

An evening of much hilarity and some very funny Oscar Wilde gags - there were even a couple of Albion jokes.

Harry Hill was the guest panellist & Tim Brooke Taylor was roundly booed for announcing his support for Derby.

Jul 7, 2003
I've just been to tonight's recording at the Assembly Hall in Worthing - I managed to bag a last minute return.

An evening of much hilarity and some very funny Oscar Wilde gags - there were even a couple of Albion jokes.

Harry Hill was the guest panellist & Tim Brooke Taylor was roundly booed for announcing his support for Derby.

Indeed a fine evenings entertainment. As always some risque jokes that won't make the broadcast. Pleasant surprise to see Harry Hill as the guest.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It was very good, although the funniest bits were the warm-up jokes by them all which won't be broadcast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here