Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mine was a newsletter email from the Dome.

I didn't know they were recording an episode at the Dome until then.

I get emails from the Dome every week, sometimes several a week, but they omitted to tell me that. I'm on to it now

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I have tapes, yes tapes, of some earlier seasons. One classic from Brighton I remember when humph says

Brighton is famous for its Neolithic camp

Then describing sound charades with reference to give us a clue, he say

Lionel Blair was the undoubted master of the art. Who can forget him exhausted and on his knees after finishing off An Officer and a Gentleman, in under two minutes.

Same here. I have every episode since 1987.

Jul 7, 2003
Just to clarify, this is the stage show version that they sometimes run rather than a recording for radio. That's probably why it hasn't come out from the ISIHAC newsletter.

I saw the recording in Crawley the other year which had Ross Noble as the special guest. Great evening out and, as you would expect, there are always some bits that just aren't suitable for broadcasting on Radio 4.

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be there for the evening performance:bigwave:

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Have just read that Barry Cryer was rushed to hospital last night for an op and had to cancel his show at Yvonne Arnaud theatre in Guildford. Sorry, no funny punchline. Shame he will miss ISIHAC at the Dome. Wonder who will replace him. Lewis Grabban?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have just read that Barry Cryer was rushed to hospital last night for an op and had to cancel his show at Yvonne Arnaud theatre in Guildford. Sorry, no funny punchline. Shame he will miss ISIHAC at the Dome. Wonder who will replace him. Lewis Grabban?

Grabban's agent is bound to quibble about which punchlines he gets etc. thereby scuppering his chance to appear at the Brighton Dome show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here