Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Im a better fan than you- official club fan "ranking"

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I love the way they say I have travelled 'nil' miles for a game........................I drive about 300 miles on a round trip from Dorset for a home game.....not that I'm complaining !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do they take into account Southern Fail? And poncing around with the fixture calendar constantly? And whether you turned up for the decades of dross? Or just the shiny PL best ever played season? So many questions…including which bell end thought this was a good idea?!!

11Wisemen

Jan 30, 2012
15 away - Super computer says 14 - checked on website history & Spurs away has a red cross against it? Could this be because of digital tickets?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gold. One short of diamond. Agree with others. Don’t see the need to classify as one thing or other. Just send the stats which are interesting.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Got mine totally wrong numbers wise, our 1901 tickets were used for every game, so how come they came up with 11?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm "Silver Scum"... 15 games. Three tickets to family members (via the club) due to not actually being in the country, and one due to and unexpected and rapidly debilitating illness (food poisoning so bad I literally shit my eyebrows). For the latter I was shouting "aaaaarggghhhlbiuuurrrggghhnnn" for about 9 hours, so technically I was supporting the club.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What about: flew in from Canada twice, saw 3 matches (plus one postponed for QE2 kicking the bucket) and we lost all three of them?

Do I get a wooden spoon or something?
Canadians are so nice they travel thousands of miles to gift a win to the other team. Hi-dee Ho-dee. :lolol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
What about: flew in from Canada twice, saw 3 matches (plus one postponed for QE2 kicking the bucket) and we lost all three of them?

Do I get a wooden spoon or something?
It'd be great if they'd add the metric of "how many miles have you travelled in order to watch Albion games?" to the Superfan league table. In just one trip back to Blighty I'd rack up more miles than the 100% away games attendees for years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not on twither*, FFS.

Does TV games count?

If so I'm Uranium! (with an incredibly expensive saffron filigree finish).

*I'll be telling all my mates, though. They will both be really impressed.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Does this mean that the club are also going to start announcing accurate attendance figures?

Can’t have it both ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here