Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Im a better fan than you- official club fan "ranking"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Says I attended 12 home matches and 11 away matches.

It was actually 14 home matches and 13 aways plus the semi final.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Says I attended 12 home matches and 11 away matches.

It was actually 14 home matches and 13 aways plus the semi final.
I think they left off Newcastle and Bournemouth away games as rearranged games for some reason as I’m two under.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I attended 9 x Home games, and 2 x away games......but only travelled 298 miles!!....living in the new Forest, don't think that is quite right ...lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
14 home games and cup semi!

very bad fan but I still demand a ticket to our European games because I attended the reserves game against Charlton so that gave me voucher for the derby county game in the league cup back in the 70’s. And I have reasonable French and German language skills so when our fans are being luzzed at by Johnny foreign types, I can ask then to Halt or arrêt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Haven't read the thread, but I'm ASSUMING that much the same as any domestic Cup game, STH's will get first dibs on the home European ones, with a few days to secure their own seat, before they go out on sale to this general fan-ranking binfest.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
100% doing all three home & away Euro games, so expect that money figure to double. And then it's the knockout games. Spending my kids inheritence.
Saw a Man City fan on twitter had done all 60 games this year, now that is loyalty.
First loyalty is to my family so spending my kids inheritance is not going to happen as they need all the help they can get( though it might be slightly reduced over the season).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's not Bn9's fault you 'peaked too soon' and got on the wrong train 😂
I remember seeing a coppers helmet being kicked down the road after the game during a kerfuffle … It was shocking.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Haven't read the thread, but I'm ASSUMING that much the same as any domestic Cup game, STH's will get first dibs on the home European ones, with a few days to secure their own seat, before they go out on sale to this general fan-ranking binfest.
Tooo bloody right.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are people seriously getting vexed about a bit of fluff that the Albion sent out?

are people that worried about being super fans?

FFS. Where were you all when we were getting chased down the road at from roker park by homicidal maniac skinheads who wanted to kill us Back in November 1978?
get some perspective children.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The thread has nothing to do with future tickets and is about a gimmicky email sent out so people can post on social media.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Silver for me but gonna buy a pair of tunnel club tickets to ensure I’m in the top 50.

Probably make bloom an offer on the club the season after to reach #1

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
FFS. Where were you all when we were getting chased down the road at from roker park by homicidal maniac skinheads who wanted to kill us Back in November 1978?
get some perspective children.
I was still getting over being chased back to the Seagull Special in Cardiff in March. That one game lingers in my memory banks for ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here