Illuminati Olympics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
come on Frutos, he has dished me about 39,432 insults, give me some slack hey.

He wasn't hypocritical about it though.

Oh, and my mother told me a million times that exaggeration is wrong.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I get what you're saying in answer to my question, and idealistically, wouldn't that be great.

But I think the human race has evolved too far in too many ways for any group bigger than a bunch of remote tribesmen to live in the way you advocate. You could not persuade a significant group of modern day humans to live that way because people have lived for thousands of years under the belief that there is more out there for you if you strive for it. More money, more possessions, more happiness (?), at least that's the dream that's sold to people. Sure, you might get a few idealistic types trying to set up some sort of existence within their own bubble, but I'm convinced that our society at least is too far down an evolutionary line to accept an existence whereby they were to lose the luxuries that they believe they've earned or are entitled to, and everything you have is shared, swapped, earned etc from within the central goodwill of a group.

I don't know if we all seek more all the time- plenty of us, while we moan at times, are generally accepting or content with things the way they are- but there are certainly those who by their very nature will always want to be bigger, better, richer than the next person, however unpalatable that is. Some are more equal than others, as was once famously said.

your completely right, the current evolutionary trajectory is no way heading towards this, and this does not have to be tribesman in any way, innovative technology can be used for sure.

but, you did ask what my model was, and i did say "idealistically."

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
put simply its an action or event designed to disguise true intent. origins in warfare, using your opponents flags to sneak past enemy forces. in the context here its more about events, along the lines of the Reichstag burning, deliberatly done by Nazis but made to look like others so they could seize (additional) power. think set up. In CT land, everything is a false flag by the Illuminati in order to usher in their new world order, or some power towards that aim. example, the Batman cinema shooting recently was a false flag to bring about strict gun control, which is proved by the fact some people have talked about that (though nothing done or likly to be done). The olypmics is supposed to usher in such an event, hence lots of illuminati clues (because they are big on their symbolism and occultism) and stories of 100k US and German troops being airlifted in to the UK ready to take control when the "event" happens.

OK...let's look at the evidence.

The Nazis did make a lot of political hutzpah because of the Reichstag BUT the generally accepted view these days is that it WAS the communists who were behind it.

The Batman shootings have, if anything, entrenched the gun lobby even more not driven a demand for stricter gun control...even Obama has not tried to use that tragedy to push a tighter control policy. You correctly state that nothing is likely to be done because of it...so what possible point was there to that?

Patently there is no mass troop movement from the US or Germany...the G4S fiascos are a very British f*** up..not a false flag.

There ARE some decent examples of false flag ops...usually pulled off by the Mossad or Chinese...hitler did pull off one with the fake attack of Polish soldiers that sparked the German invasion of Poland. The Olympics is NOT a false flag, those who think there is sme awful plot are, at best, deluded and at worse traitorous scaremongers.

Brunswick and his crystals, ankhs and Internet research is a faintly ludicrous figure, best left to his fevered imaginings and mung bean fritters.

Go out, get a job, get laid live a little.

Having read, and tried to understand, some of what you are saying I come to one conclusion.

You support a proffesional football team, the same as the one I do. This football team is run along capatalist ideals, it is there to make money at the expense of other teams, creating a rivalry.

It would be rather hypocritical of you to continue your support for this team would it not? We are after all a small cog in the wheel that is the whole civilisation in which you wish no part of.

If you are true to your beliefs I do not expect to see any more of your posts.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
most people were not happy with poll tax, then a PR marketing campaign changed it to council tax and then a new tone of baaaa was heard.

i did find your list earlier entertaining, i think its been rounded answered. but this issue mystifies me a little. it was only 20 years ago so i dont know why anyone passing comment on it can not remember the basic facts. The poll tax was unpopular, charging every person rather than each property, as had been the case with rates which preceded it. the council tax wasnt simply a PR rename, it returned to that method of local taxation. far from "sprung up from nowhere", we'd had some form of rates for hundreds of years.

i also thought the free energy comment interesting, as its one of my favorite pet CT themes. There isnt any usfull free energy that has been discoverd. all those that claim to are usualy found to be charlatans or the principle doesnt scale up, or doesnt produce meaningful mechanical work. it would be fantastic if it did. claims that oil compaies suppress such technology ignore that oil has only been big deal since the 20's/30's and there are many other competing energy technologies (oil is a small minority of energy outside transportation). it completly ignores the economics, where other industries would happily dislodge oil industry if they found a suitable alternatives, and in many industrial applications they do frequently with synthetic replacments.

to add to this, upon being pulled up you dont have to use a car, you claim the alternatives of trains and coaches are just more capitialism, ignoring that people might not need either of them. can you not imagine living where you dont need to leave the town or village you are in for anything? or that some chose not to have TV or cars? yet you say we are enslaved.

it seems you just have a contorted world view, shaking your fist at imagined demons, twisting words and semantics to suit yourself, while smugly telling us all how we don't understand.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Can I please ask a question? You are posting on an internet forum, by having an internet connection you must have a phone line. Both of these are taxed and require you to be in some kind of system. Okay you may be posting from an internet cafe but even then you will be paying for it which is still taxed. I am also assuming you go to games at the Amex. Again this requires you to be in the clubs system and also tickets are taxed.

Given the above do you still claim to not pay taxes and be outside the system?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Having read, and tried to understand, some of what you are saying I come to one conclusion.

You support a proffesional football team, the same as the one I do. This football team is run along capatalist ideals, it is there to make money at the expense of other teams, creating a rivalry.

It would be rather hypocritical of you to continue your support for this team would it not? We are after all a small cog in the wheel that is the whole civilisation in which you wish no part of.

If you are true to your beliefs I do not expect to see any more of your posts.

totally see BHA now as a business, totally capitalistic.......and also the rivaly thing etc......however, BHA have conjured some magic within me from a very young age. i enjoy football now more as theatre, poetry, and comedy..... i am not totally rigid ya know.....i don't like capitalism but that doesn't mean i never listen to music or extreme things like that....chill out a bit yeah?

i disagree, at its essence, football is a team showing endevour and determination, at that level it has nothing to do with civilisation.

golf, another totally corporatised sport, but to watch the last round of a major is pure zen in motion.......

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
its a tricky one WS, i want to say - but so many on here have pigeon holed me theres no point, and your a bit of a tit to be fair....hmmm, research (worldwide) sustainable living, sustainable buildings, free land, free energy, growing food, moneyless exchanging etc.....

to get out the system is really just a decision, the logistics of cutting the ropes are just that, logistics.

There's a whole world of difference between sustainable living and living outside the system. So basically you've given in on converting people to living outside the system because you've been pigeon holed ? That seems very defeatist.

The bit I've highlighted is meaningless and could have easily come from a corporate drone that you so despise.

So a very straight question - how do you clothe yourself without paying VAT ? A very simple question and one that, if you actually give a straight answer, will indicate that you possibly do actually live outside the system.

As an aside you HAVE paid VAT if you've been to see ANY Albion game. Oh, I don't mind being a tit - at least I'm a tit that will actually answer questions.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i also thought the free energy comment interesting, as its one of my favorite pet CT themes. There isnt any usfull free energy that has been discoverd. all those that claim to are usualy found to be charlatans or the principle doesnt scale up, or doesnt produce meaningful mechanical work. it would be fantastic if it did. claims that oil compaies suppress such technology ignore that oil has only been big deal since the 20's/30's and there are many other competing energy technologies (oil is a small minority of energy outside transportation). it completly ignores the economics, where other industries would happily dislodge oil industry if they found a suitable alternatives, and in many industrial applications they do frequently with synthetic replacments.

to add to this, upon being pulled up you dont have to use a car, you claim the alternatives of trains and coaches are just more capitialism, ignoring that people might not need either of them. can you not imagine living where you dont need to leave the town or village you are in for anything? or that some chose not to have TV or cars? yet you say we are enslaved.

twisting words again, sigh.........i said these are "forms of enlsavement," not "you are enslaved." these are very different.

free energy such as the water and the electric car have both been quashed, also research Tesla and how he was shut down by.....drumroll.....JP Morgan (banking dynasty).

you can live thinking council tax is just if it makes you feel better.

totally see BHA now as a business, totally capitalistic.......and also the rivaly thing etc......however, BHA have conjured some magic within me from a very young age. i enjoy football now more as theatre, poetry, and comedy..... i am not totally rigid ya know.....i don't like capitalism but that doesn't mean i never listen to music or extreme things like that....chill out a bit yeah?

i disagree, at its essence, football is a team showing endevour and determination, at that level it has nothing to do with civilisation.

golf, another totally corporatised sport, but to watch the last round of a major is pure zen in motion.......

Total tosh there Brunswick, are you saying that endeavour and determination does not come at a price?
Or
Are you saying you pick and choose which part of our capatalist civilisation you wish to be part of?

Another thing, have you been to The Amex, Withdean, Priestfield or The Goldstone?

Answer yes and you are as much a part of this capatilistic society as we are.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
local areas looking after themselves and trading and co-operating with other local areas is a much better model than the current system.

the local areas need to behave like nature does; with co-existing diversity being paramount, preventing us from slipping into competition.

thats really nice, really. however its for an age when we lived off the land in populations of a few dozen and world population of a couple of million (maybe). and some anthropologists even doubt if it ever existed, with strong indication that like a primate cousins, we will always pick a fight with the neighbours, whether its for oil, good farm land or the high bit in a marshland. anywho, here we are using all this wonderful technology that owe its entire existance to capitailism. there would be no electricty, no plastics, no silicon chips, no network if it werent for hundreds of billions of investment of decades made with the intent of making a bit of profit.

smoke away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Total tosh there Brunswick, are you saying that endeavour and determination does not come at a price?
Or
Are you saying you pick and choose which part of our capatalist civilisation you wish to be part of?

Another thing, have you been to The Amex, Withdean, Priestfield or The Goldstone?

For 'outside of the system' read 'fraudulent tax evader', or 'parasitic tumour on society'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
free energy such as the water and the electric car have both been quashed,

Weird, I saw an electric car today ! And guess what neither the car nor the electricity to power it were free ( and never will be as both require paying somebody to produce them even if they are produced with no profit ).

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
There's a whole world of difference between sustainable living and living outside the system. So basically you've given in on converting people to living outside the system because you've been pigeon holed ? That seems very defeatist.

The bit I've highlighted is meaningless and could have easily come from a corporate drone that you so despise.

So a very straight question - how do you clothe yourself without paying VAT ? A very simple question and one that, if you actually give a straight answer, will indicate that you possibly do actually live outside the system.

As an aside you HAVE paid VAT if you've been to see ANY Albion game. Oh, I don't mind being a tit - at least I'm a tit that will actually answer questions.

no one is asking you personal questions about ur life to the point of "where do you get your clothes," with a swarm of vultures looking to jump on any misspelt word, and any answer i then getting about 10 darts thrown it....heheh. still, the mob doesn't matter, its the thousands of lurkers in this thread that i find more interesting.

of course, saying i don't pay tax, in this of course i pay VAT on things 'sometimes'....its like this, you remind me of someone here recently who went mental saying "you have an mp3 player, your capitalistic, you can't have one of them with your views."

chill a little yeah, middle way....the system sucks, i got out, i try and live sustainbly.......but this does not mean i am not allowed ANYTHING EVER that came from the system......you will call this hypocritical.....i call it steady progress.

i have a say in paying income and council tax, sometimes VAT cannot be gotten around.....but in this, it means i pay less tax......steady progress.....

clothes come from a nearby market.....and no VAT is evident as one can haggle.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

been to all of them, and completely disagree with your second comment. but i have come across this line of thought more times than i care to mention........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports