Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
This thread has prompted me to dig out old David Icke book. Poorly written, evidence-free tosh I'm afraid. Really, really terrible. The guy is a charlatan.

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Joined this thread a bit late, I'm afraid, but what is the fundamental objection to paying tax ? All the things we regard as essential parts of a civilised society - public health, education, roads, law and order etc - all these are paid for by tax.

It's all very well harking back to a supposedly blissful pre-industrial age, but people's lives in those days were nasty, brutish and short.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No aliens yet...I just looked, it's a bit foggy mind so I'll wait till it clears up a bit before deciding 100%

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well we had a different Postman this morning and I thought he looked a bit furtive, perhaps the Illuminati have started the Invasion by body-snatching Posties? :eek:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Well we had a different Postman this morning and I thought he looked a bit furtive, perhaps the Illuminati have started the Invasion by body-snatching Posties? :eek:

Um you maybe on to something here. My postman is so reliable you could set your watch by him, however he is very late today.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I presume the "alien invasion" hasn't happened overnight? Can't see it in the news...

Well it started the other day when the 7 Cameroonian athletes went missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here