• I've gone full HWT

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
None. I pity some of the Palace morons that inexplicably come on here, but I think some Albion supporters whose politics are different from mine can still have interesting opinions /memories when it comes to football - the primary reason we are all here!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Screenshot 2022-08-29 204518.png

Not even myself. There are a few whose posts I ignore. I find that if I use the function i am intrigued about what drivel they are drivelling on about and I end up reading them more.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s childish to put people on ignore, I prefer ignore to them without not being able to see what drivel/stupid posts they’ve made

Don’t agree 😃.
I don’t need to even scroll past their drivel….

I have 3 or 4.

Two of which mocked the death of another person……
One spouts continuous drivel……

If I went on the political threads there would probably be 15-20 😂

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure. I can't check in tapatalk and don't want to crank up the old desktop to have a look.

I haven't seen a "this post is ignored" flag though since the Fairy and his lockstep buddy bakerlite finally departed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No-one's blocked. Or will ever be.

There's always things I can learn from people on here.

And I think I'd miss people if I couldn't read their thoughts and opinions.

So I think I'll keep it that way. :smile:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Only one, many moons ago.

Had nothing to do with differing opinions, just that he was a tiresome bore constantly spamming the board. The ignore function was the only option in the end.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I’ve never had to ignore someone on here but I did have Perseus on ignore on another football forum we both used to post on.

Unfortunately it didn’t make much difference as in every single match thread he’d post these never ending diatribes where he’d come to the conclusion that we’d lose 3-1 because Mane was a better dribbler than Bruno and Murray can’t play as a wide forward because it had rained exactly 6 years ago. The other teams fans would ask what the f*ck he was on about and we’d get another 3000 word post comparing Henderson’s shooting with Kayal’s heading. Rinse. Repeat. Thread ruined.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Four pages of posts and I can't see any of them....or what this thread is about...?

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s childish to put people on ignore, I prefer ignore to them without not being able to see what drivel/stupid posts they’ve made

Who wrote this…? ;)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
None. Even those that I disagree with a lot or wind me up can post something insightful, funny or interesting in other threads and I’d prefer not to miss that.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Only ever put ppf on it once, not for the racism, just for the depressing tedium of his constant posts.

Took him off soon after though as it makes threads look kind of weird.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I managed over 15 years without anyone on my ignore list, but now have 1. I draw the line at abusive PMs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If you can't get along in the NSC playground, then there's no point in being on here [emoji106]
Hmmm. No need to totally walk away if just 1 or 2 goons ruin the experience for you. That is EXACTLY what the ignore function is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here