Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
None now. I had a few on there in the past. Most of them have been perma-banned now, by the look of it. Bozza did a good job of corralling them all info the Bear Pit and letting them eat each other. Which I’m guessing was the idea.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
**** me, you're a smug, self-satisfied prick. As has been said before, you certainly make NSC far less enjoyable than it used to be and this thread is a textbook example of the low level friction and name-checking you seem to revel in.

Had I not relinquished my mod status a few weeks ago, I'd chuck this toxic thread straight in the bin and give you a permanent ban for being a stirring ****.

Sorry to hear you are no longer a mod.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In fairness the HWT reference as a poll option is a bit harsh. He has acknowledged that he does this mainly due to his autism - and in fairness it’s better to ignore people who are going to upset you/cause actual distress.

It is, and wasn't intended that way, I apologise to HWT :(

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Online and in real life, he’s a good bloke imho.

The problem with the Remain-Brexit thing and nsc demonstrates this to a tee, is that many on both sides made it personal.

Why your focus on him? From what I’ve seen over these last 7 years, he dipped in and out of the politics/EU threads and usually gave rational arguments. Whereas you and others were at each others throats on a daily basis.

That's better, you'll be safe now. It's was him that was focusing on me. At people's throats on a daily basis? Odd comment. I think you have me confused.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
**** me, you're a smug, self-satisfied prick. As has been said before, you certainly make NSC far less enjoyable than it used to be and this thread is a textbook example of the low level friction and name-checking you seem to revel in.

Had I not relinquished my mod status a few weeks ago, I'd chuck this toxic thread straight in the bin and give you a permanent ban for being a stirring ****.

It's a bit of fun FFS, 145 posts of people messing about pretending they have one another on ignore :rolleyes:

Try to be nice :)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's a bit of fun FFS, 145 posts of people messing about pretending they have one another on ignore :rolleyes:

Try to be nice :)

That is a very poorly judged reply to one of the good guys on here. Providing a platform for and encouraging people to publish ignore lists and name posters they don’t like is not ‘a bit of fun.’ There is a prolific and highly respected poster I haven’t seen on here for a few days after some unpleasantness towards him on a different thread. Not by you but it illustrates the harm that can be done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness the HWT reference as a poll option is a bit harsh. He has acknowledged that he does this mainly due to his autism - and in fairness it’s better to ignore people who are going to upset you/cause actual distress.

That's kind of you, but on this occasion I don't mind. I haven't had any issues with the OP so my response was a wry smile :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here