Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were OG who would you sign before the close of the transfer window?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'd like to see a powerful, Pacey player who can play across the front three positions. Barring any more injuries or departures and with hopefully a few players coming back from injury soon I think the rest of the squad is plenty strong enough.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Chris Burke is a good call.

Need a forward not opposed to Sharp or Doyle. Don't want Tomlin very ordinary.

Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of KLL and CMS (though unlikely as injured) if funds are needed to finance the above.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'd like to see a powerful, Pacey player who can play across the front three positions. Barring any more injuries or departures and with hopefully a few players coming back from injury soon I think the rest of the squad is plenty strong enough.

Ross McCormack it is then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Diego Castro was mentioned. Replacement for KLL? ???

Another striker for sure.

A right back in the loan window ???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A squad of 23 with 2 players challenging for each position... Depending on our preferred formation:
A striker capable of being a starter
A winger, preferably one comfortable on either wing

Anything else is dependent on who leaves

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
someone we haven't heard of

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Becchio
Jason Roberts
Both pretty similar in style to Leo though - why not go for someone who offers something a bit different?

Would also like to see a pacy, tricky no.10 type (the sort that Watford seem to have in abundance), who can also do a job on the wing. Probably a young loanee from the division above or abroad.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Another shout for Ross McCormack from me even if it is very unlikely or John Guidetti on loan

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Southampton must be the club to raid right now. They are making big money signings and playing kids. I don't think we have missed out so far on the ones they have let go, but I suspect there are a couple more who could be persuaded their future lies elsewhere. Jack Cork anybody ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Benik afobe on 6 month loan as cover will scores goals and hold ball well

Why do people keep mentioning him, he had 1 lucky game against us, has done nothing else of note and will never make a footballer all the time he has a hole in his arse! forget him he's shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here