Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were OG who would you sign before the close of the transfer window?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Ross McCormack for me. Would work very well with Ulloa.

I'd love this Zebedee. Maybe we can resurrect the CMS swap deal.....

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
A striker is a must...when ulloa went down yesterday we were screwed....no cover for him anywhere...creative midfielder too would be nice.. We just need some xtra bodies and Garcia said last week at least 1 more before close of window.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ross McCormack or Lee Tomlin (prefer the first, but both would improve the squad so not fussy) would be fantastic additions going forward.
As would Kevin Doyle-also potentially available on loan due to Prem wages at Wolves.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Another rumour at the ground yesterday from an insider is that we're talking to Wolves about signing Wolves centre forward KEVIN DOYLE View attachment 46394

Doyle is one I would be pleased with. Given the formation we play, we don't really need a first choice striker but someone who can come on and make a difference. Doyle should be a good signing at this level and would be a decent option to back up Ulloa.

Some of the suggestions on this thread are odd. We definitely don't need a central midfielder and we have just signed a decent left back so why try to sign another. I'm pretty sure we won't sign a goalkeeper unless one of our current one leaves.

The only other signing I would consider is a winger as we only really have Buckley and LuaLua and Oscar allegedly wants to play 3 up front with one forward and two wingers.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sako's good. Doyle's good. And for a longer term punt someone should take a gamble on Sylvan Ebanks Blake - unattached because of his broken leg. A risk but worth it if the deal's right.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I still think we could do with another winger and I've always liked Chris Burke at Birmingham so I'd probably put a cheeky bid in for him. Also been very impressed by Odubajo at Orient so I'd be tempted to have a punt there.

We also lack a bit of cover at right-back so I'd try and sign either Shotton from Stoke or Hutchinson at Chelsea on a loan deal.

Finally, although it's probably not an essential position for strengthening, while Nick Powell and Chalobah are (presumably?) available I would have to at least try to tempt them to the south coast.

Not sure how much there is in the kitty at Oscar's disposal though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here