If you have a ticket for tonight and are not sure whether to go....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Take a deep breath and think back just a couple of years.

We face a team playing in the Premiership less than 5 years ago
We have a superb new stadium (with a roof!)
There are 3 games left and we still have a chance of back-to-back promotions
It's going to be a long AMEX-free summer
We have the best squad of players for more than a quarter of a century
We can play superb, skilful football and did so a week ago against the League leaders

and at a more pragmatic level
There's no market for your ticket
The smaller crowd tonight should ease travel congestion

You have no excuse.

PG

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Or

If you feel in a generous mood PM me and I'll keep your seat warm and dry for a donation to REMF?

Bloody weather has cost me a days wages today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
More than any of that, one word:

VICENTE.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I don't understand why people would not want to go? Yes we have crumbled these last few games and more than likely will not get into the play-offs but it has been a season above expectations and if people are put off because there's nothing to play for then they are idiots.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Have we had a dull game at the Amex yet?

Been a few boring first halves but it's usually great watching the team attacking the North Stand 2nd half. Can't believe anyone who has paid for a ticket would consider not turning up. Crazy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You are a bell end for

a) Contemplating not supporting your team
b) not selling or GIVING away your ticket to fill that seat

* I accept some people may have circumstances such as an ill family member or a mad day at work where u gotta stay late etc - this isn't a dig if you have a genuine reason :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have we had a dull game at the Amex yet?

Been a few boring first halves but it's usually great watching the team attacking the North Stand 2nd half. Can't believe anyone who has paid for a ticket would consider not turning up. Crazy

Hull wasn't the best but i couldn't give a shit if it's an entertaining game or not really, I just want Albion to win - play off final / season a classic example ;)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX

You are a bell end for

a) Contemplating not supporting your team
b) not selling or GIVING away your ticket to fill that seat

* I accept some people may have circumstances such as an ill family member or a mad day at work where u gotta stay late etc - this isn't a dig if you have a genuine reason :)

I've got a flight at 18:00,

Haven't passed my tickets on though as everyone I asked didn't want them and didn't want hassle on NSC, last time the guy who bought one off here turned up after kick off

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yay, another thread telling to look to the past and see how far we've come! Why stop at just a couple of years though? 30 years ago we were in the top division.....now we aren't! Surely we've actually gone backwards?!?

Bloom and Gus out!!!

I'm more than capable of thinking for myself thanks. If I decide that I don't want to go (which I did at about 15:11 on Saturday) then I won't. I'm sure I won't be the only one!

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I think Hull was a decent 0-0 certainly not the most boring game at the Amex. Despite winning, Peterborough was quite dull, but most games have been very exciting.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Hull wasn't the best but i couldn't give a shit if it's an entertaining game or not really, I just want Albion to win - play off final / season a classic example ;)

True, but the entertainment served up at the Amex has been incredible this year. I missed the Burnley game and although we lost, the atmosphere was one of, if not thee best so far apparently.

Contrast that with Selhurst Park which averages about 0.09 goals a game and a home team playing negative, defensive rubbish that most of the crowd is hating, then I can't believe people would choose to miss a game at the Amex.

Dreading having to go a few months without a home game soon!

Yay, another thread telling to look to the past and see how far we've come! Why stop at just a couple of years though? 30 years ago we were in the top division.....now we aren't! Surely we've actually gone backwards?!?

Bloom and Gus out!!!

I'm more than capable of thinking for myself thanks. If I decide that I don't want to go (which I did at about 15:11 on Saturday) then I won't. I'm sure I won't be the only one!

Fair point. No harm in the rest of us thinking you are a twat then.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

No, I doubt you'll be the only idiot choosing not to go based solely on a previous game's performance which was a complete contrast to most of the season

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
I don't understand why people would not want to go? Yes we have crumbled these last few games and more than likely will not get into the play-offs but it has been a season above expectations and if people are put off because there's nothing to play for then they are idiots.

It never ceases to amaze me how people on here think every ticket holder is a fanatic BHA FC fan and should know everything BHA related and turn up for every game and is an idiot for not worshipping a statue of Robbie Reinelt every morning. People come from all walks of life and have differing levels of enthusiasm, time and money to commit to the Albion. Not really fair to brandish someone an idiot if they decide not to attend a match for any reason. By the way, I'll shall be attending.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No, I doubt you'll be the only idiot choosing not to go based solely on a previous game's performance which was a complete contrast to most of the season

Or it could be the fact that it's a nightmare for me to get to and from evening games, the season is over and there is a game on much closer to home so I can go and support Sussex grass roots football.

Don't see why I should put myself out when the team clearly couldn't be bothered to on Saturday.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It never ceases to amaze me how people on here think every ticket holder is a fanatic BHA FC fan and should know everything BHA related and turn up for every game and is an idiot for not worshipping a statue of Robbie Reinelt every morning. People come from all walks of life and have differing levels of enthusiasm, time and money to commit to the Albion. Not really fair to brandish someone an idiot if they decide not to attend a match for any reason. By the way, I'll shall be attending.

:lolol:

Sorry, I'll try and re-word it.

They would be idiots if they did not come because of the recent results and the fact we now have nothing to play for. If they didn't come because of money, family or other issues which prevent them coming then that's fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports